Conker on X-Box

Mr. Keith

Anyone seen pics for this game? God I hate how X-Box finds a way to make me wanna own their system each and every single year. First it's Knights of the Old Republic, than Ninja Gaiden and now sooner or later they'll be seeing Conker: Live and Uncut on the Box. If they can just fix some of the problems that plagued the N64 orginal, this game would probably own all.

Any thoughts on this game?

Link to images

Though it's now called Conker: Live and Reloaded.

I just saw the score for the N64 Conker on IGN, and they rated it a 9.9?!  I was under the impression that this game blew.

It all depends on who you're talking to or what reviews you're reading really, but yeah, 9.9 was higher than it should've.

I personally loved the game, but I know there a are a few people who weren't too fond of it*drqshadow comes to mind*.

Come on drq, you have to give love to the multiplayer...

That's one of the things I mentioned in the review; I didn't experience the multiplayer. However, I'm of the belief that multiplayer should be secondary to the single player, especially in a game like that. A great multiplayer mode can enhance a great single player game (such as Halo or Goldeneye) but it can't salvage a horrendous one.

drq

Come on drq, you have to give love to the multiplayer...

That's one of the things I mentioned in the review; I didn't experience the multiplayer. However, I'm of the belief that multiplayer should be secondary to the single player, especially in a game like that. A great multiplayer mode can enhance a great single player game (such as Halo or Goldeneye) but it can't salvage a horrendous one.

drq

Totally with you. That's part of the reason why I have a hard time defending the game... terrible single play.

That's one of the things I mentioned in the review; I didn't experience the multiplayer.

Well that explains that, if you had I'm sure you would've possibly given it atleast a slightly higher score.

As for the single player... eh, I still thought it was alright, but I cant deny the game had its flaws. The X-Box version will probably have all those areas completely fixed up once they release it, so I'm certain that Conker will able to live up to everyones expectations the second time round.

You lucky bastards. :grumble: