Sign in to follow this  
The Master

iTunes trouble?

It turns out there was a connectivity issue between the server, iTunes, and (possibly) a third party. So GoDaddy, basically, had to switch all the files to a new server and update the site's security. That said, it does seem to be working now, but it could take another 72 hours before every issue is resolved.

Oddly enough, what worked for me everytime I had a problem was going to the podcast that wasn't downloading's thread and hitting play in the RSS post. I then went to refresh in iTunes and, sure enough, the mother would download.

Anybody else having an issue with the podcasts stopping in the middle of downloading?  I just kinda assumed it was a me issue.  However, for the past month or so, all E2 podcasts have stopped and have taken 2-3 download restarts to finish.  All of my other podcasts download fine. 

Sorry about that. Though I have experienced this, it happens with all of my podcasts, so I just assumed it was my phone. GoDaddy is due a call (for numerous reasons), so I will mention this when I speak with them.

That issue is still happening with the first download off of a third party RSS hosting program/software, probably not just iTunes.  Last few times I've downloaded Edge and Hey An Actor I've had to go to Earth-2.net itself and download the episode from there.