Episode 12

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick battles the stomach flu to get the show done before disaster strikes his digestive tract. Novel month continues on, featuring great interviews with F. Paul Wilson (The Keep, the Repairman Jack series) and Mark Justice (Deadneck Hootenanny, Dead Earth: The Green Dawn, host of Pod of Horror). Plus, Des reviews Horrors of War, a new period horror film. E-mails and messages are answered, and the following terrifying tunes are played: "Jangling Jack" by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, "Inferno" by Miranda Sex Garden, "The Exorcist" by The Hellacopters and "Dies Irae" by Stories from the Moon. [ 2:00:05 || 54.9 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_012.mp3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just playing Catch Up and it was good Hearing Mark talking about his stuff rather than talking to everyone else... I've been a long time listener of Pod of Horror and I thought it was great that you got him.

As you know Nancy and Mark mention us nearly every show since they put up our promo on nearly each episode hehehehe

BTW I'm going to have an email coming your way soon!

Right on!

I think Mark was my best interview to date. Lansdale was most obviously my interview swansong thus far but Mark was so damn easy to talk to.

I've since gotten Deadneck Hootenanny and Dead Earth: The Green Dawn and can't wait for more stuff from him.

Cheers!

I'm planing on getting Dead Earth: The Green Dawn soon as well but with everything I've been getting I have to lay low before the wife desides that I've got to stop spending so much hehehehe

I'll give it a month I think and then look at getting it.

I was tempted to get the Lettered one a well but I don't think I can justify the $100 for it.

Have you managed to read the books yet?

Yeah, the lettered one looks super nice but I'm in the same boat. If a book costs over a hundred bucks it better be bound in the skin of virgins and conjure all sorts of nice demons to do my bidding. Know where I can find that?

I haven't cracked it yet but the Trade Hardcover is still a beautiful looking book. I was challenged into re-reading Girl Next Door again after the Ketchum interview so it's next on my list.