Kingdom Hearts II

James D.

ASSUMING that they are doing the new game the same way they did the original KH, what Disney worlds would you personally want to see in the new Kingdom Hearts game?

I would MARK THE FUCK OUT for a Pirates of the Caribbean stage in KH2. Can you imagine having Jack Sparrow as an optional fighter for your party in place of Goofy? Then fighting Captain Barbosa as a boss? :twitch:

Any other Disney worlds ("real life" or animated) you'd want to play through in KH2?

• 4 weeks later...
Do they still have the rights to Monsters Inc now that Pixar's gone? I think they do, but I'm just curious...

Disney still retains the rights to all the Pixar films, and has the option to make sequels. Pixar will still get paid, however.

As for additional KH 2 worlds, here are my pics:

*Swiss Family Robinson

*Tale Spin

*Darkwing Duck/Ducktales

*GARGOYLES

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From 1up.com...

Just when is Kingdom Hearts 2 coming out any ways? Sometime in the year 20XX when Maverick hunters have all but ravaged the world? Regardless, Disney fans have plenty to celebrate today as it was revealed in Japan's Shonen Jump Weekly that one of the new worlds to be featured in the highly anticipated sequel is none other than the 1982 classic film, Tron.

As you can see in a scan posted in this thread, Goofy, Donald and that cutie Sora are fully decked out in the duds of the Master Control Program universe, as well as Mr. Kevin Flynn himself, Jeff Bridges. Having the crew of Kingdom Hearts tackle a world based on a live-action film is nothing new to this sequel as a world based on Pirates of the Caribbean, complete with a seriously detailed Johnny Depp has long since been revealed.

Only time will tell if we see Goofy on a light cycle or perhaps Sora competing in gladiator-style disc battling to the death, but one thing is for certain -- Kingdom Hearts 2 just gained +10 nerd points. And it is good.

TRON!!! :OMG: Also here is the photo of them decked out.

ditto.

I recently downloaded a subbed trailer of this game and I found out that you will be able to get Auron(Final Fantasy X) on your team. There were also a few good scenes with Cloud and "Leon"(call him Squall dammit!). And most hilarious of all, Mickey in a ninja suit.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spoiler alert

I just watched the XPlay video podcast preview of Kingdom Hearts 2 and I saw some more stuff thats going to be in it. You go to the SteamBoat Willie world(in black and white even), and Chicken Little is in the game as a summon. You start the game as a different character named Roxis for a 3 hour tutorial. In one battle you fight a multi headed beast on Pegusus's back. I recommend you get the podcast just to hear Donald Duck say something in Japanese that sounds dirty.

Edit: There is also a Mulan level.

• 1 month later...

I've stopped for tonight, as well. I just finished Port Royal and I was pleasantly surprised how well it translated from the PotC movie. I'm sad they couldn't get Johnny Depp or any of the other actors to reprise their roles for the game, but no matter. Still an excellent, fun world.

(I'm 99% sure Crispin Freeman does Will Turner's voice in the game. I can tell his voice anywhere in practically any accent from hearing it in so many animes.)