Kingdom Hearts II

James D.

Whoa, that song was shitty. But worry not. It isn't in the game. Most of the music are revamped versions of the songs from the last game (with some new ones here and there). There's a VERY slim possiblity it could be in the ending credits, but what are the odds of that?

Just beat the final boss, I'm now trying to complete the journal. I thought it was great, and was up many late nights playing it. There were some annoying moments, such as the beginning and the fact some bosses would not die once they had just a sliver of HP left, but they are easily overlooked.

MINOR SPOILER

Has anyone gotten even close to beating Sepiroth? I can get him down about one or two HP bars, but he just utterly destroys me. He is definetly much tougher in this game

Whoa, that song was shitty. But worry not. It isn't in the game. Most of the music are revamped versions of the songs from the last game (with some new ones here and there). There's a VERY slim possiblity it could be in the ending credits, but what are the odds of that?

About halfway through that shitty song it's painfully obvious that a few lyrics have been reversed.

Here's what is aired in the commercial:

Angels will fly

[backwards portion]

My sanctuary, my sanctuary yeah

Here is the same clip, but with the reversed section played normally:

Angels will fly

I need more of my (the?) children

My sanctuary, my sanctuary yeah

Question: If I didn't like the first one, there's little hope I'll like this one, ya? I'm asking because I tried my damndest to get into the first game, but simply couldn't.

Bar something drastic like a complete overhaul the combat and gameplay, I doubt I'll pick this game up. Perhaps when Zeypher's done with it, I'll steal it for a weekend, just to be sure.

Question: If I didn't like the first one, there's little hope I'll like this one, ya? I'm asking because I tried my damndest to get into the first game, but simply couldn't.

Bar something drastic like a complete overhaul the combat and gameplay, I doubt I'll pick this game up. Perhaps when Zeypher's done with it, I'll steal it for a weekend, just to be sure.

The battle system is nearly identical except now you can change into different "forms" by accessing a new expanded menu. Valor Form owns my soul. Double Keyblade offense is the shizznits.

Fun fact: I just encountered Sephiroth for the first time in the game today and I noticed immediately that they didn't have that goober Lance Bass from N*Sync doing his voice this time. (I mean seriously, Sephiroth voiced by a member of a shitty-ass boy band???) George Newburn (Superman in Justice League/JLU) does his voice now. :urock:

Just beat Halloween Town and I've put in about 18 hours into this game. I'm not too fond of the Gummi Ship stuff just yet, trying to get into the meat of the game. What's a normal level for Sora at this point? I have him at like 33 or 34 right now. I only ask because I hardly ever play RPG games and I like this one because it's not the traditional turn-based attack mode.

Just beat Halloween Town and I've put in about 18 hours into this game. I'm not too fond of the Gummi Ship stuff just yet, trying to get into the meat of the game. What's a normal level for Sora at this point? I have him at like 33 or 34 right now. I only ask because I hardly ever play RPG games and I like this one because it's not the traditional turn-based attack mode.

You've just now beaten Halloween Town for the first time? And you're at Level 33-34??? Good God, man, is leveling up all you do? :P

What level was everyone at when they defeated Sephiroth? I'm just curious how the game works because I'm almost at The World That Never Was but don't even want to come close to Sephiroth yet. Is he something that I can come back to later in the game and defeat after The World That Never Ends or what? I'm just curious what is the best way to defeat him? (I have even tried to face him).

BTW, this game kicks all kinds of major ass.

What's everyone favorite keyblade(s) or the one you use the most? The one I think I have equipped now after I beat Space Paranoids for the second time is the Sleeping Lion, but other than that it was the Oathkeeper.

What level was everyone at when they defeated Sephiroth? I'm just curious how the game works because I'm almost at The World That Never Was but don't even want to come close to Sephiroth yet. Is he something that I can come back to later in the game and defeat after The World That Never Ends or what? I'm just curious what is the best way to defeat him? (I have even tried to face him).

BTW, this game kicks all kinds of major ass.

What's everyone favorite keyblade(s) or the one you use the most? The one I think I have equipped now after I beat Space Paranoids for the second time is the Sleeping Lion, but other than that it was the Oathkeeper.

I haven't gotten to Sephiroth yet, although I could since I've unlocked that episode. Problem is, I'm only at Level 50 and Sephiroth would obliterate me if I tried to take him on now. I hear you need to be at AT LEAST Level 80 to challenge him. My friend told me that when you are in The World That Never Was, it gives you the option of facing the final boss or going back and completing everything in the game you passed over for whatever reason. So, near as I can tell, you can go back and face Sephiroth whenever.

Yes, yes it does.

Favorite keyblade? Right now, the Decisive Pumpkin. Although the Guardian Soul is a very close second.

I was in my high 70's when I beat him, but my brother beat him at an even lower level. It really just comes down to whether or not you can heal yourself when needed.

The best way for me was using trinity limit, then whaling on him with beserk equipped, since you just used up your mp. Other than that just make sure you get in the reaction command, or you die. Have fun, it took me about ten tries to win.

Fav Keyblade? The Ultima Weapon. Before that it was the Fatal Crest.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally beat that FUCKHEAD Sephiroth after like the 15th try in a row. Around the 6th try or so, I had the bastard down to ONE HP, but since I was in Berserk Charge, I couldn't finish him off and he sliced and diced me. :grumble:

Good game. Beat everything in it. Got all my summons and overdrives leveled up. That was actually very easy when you find certain places to do it at. Sephiroth isn't that hard if you know what to do. Thats all it is. My fav. weapon was the Fenfir. And Final Form leveled up is the shit. Great game though. Hopefully the third one is good. Hopefully we won't have to wait as long, but we'll probably have to wait even longer.