Episode 16

RSS

Though they both had colds, James and Mike managed to record their longest episode yet! What filled the time? Well, there's talk of censorship, the Marvel Animated Universe and why Batman will never be able to cure the Joker. Of course they also covered five episode of Batman: The Animated Series. First up is the irredeemable "The Terrible Trio," which is an episode that should never have been made. In "Harlequinade" Batman and Harley Quinn join forces to prevent the Joker from detonating an atomic bomb. The Clock King and Catwoman return in "Time Out of Joint" and "Catwalk" (respectively), whilst "Bane" sees the debut of the masked assassin Bane. [ 2:33:27 || 70.2 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.worldsfinestpodcast.com/episodes/wfp_016.mp3

That's the thing with iTunes: it's wonky. The episode can be found through iTunes, but to get it right away you have to make sure you're subscribed to the podcast. Otherwise it might take a day or two for it to appear in the iTunes store.

I have but it just does not like me or something

What have I ever done to you itunes?

A few notes after listening to the episode:

Since I know you both love The Terrible Trio so much, I have a few things to say about it, ha. First would be about the stick pen. Mike said that he flicked it away. This is not true. He flicks in into the air and then catches it. Still episode sucks a big donkey testicle.

Also, this episode reminded me of an old Spectacular Spider-Man issue I have. Dug it up and same basic plot of three rich guys doing shit because they are bored. But this made me laugh.

scan0001.jpg

Now, to Harleyquinade. The question was brought up about how it is known that the Joker has an atomic bomb. Now, it has been a few months since I last watched this episode, but I thought that the cops found the guy selling the bomb after he had been gassed by the Joker.

All I have to say, except that I wait patiently for the next installment.

Now, to Harleyquinade. The question was brought up about how it is known that the Joker has an atomic bomb. Now, it has been a few months since I last watched this episode, but I thought that the cops found the guy selling the bomb after he had been gassed by the Joker.

Exactly! He was gassed. In that state he wouldn't have been able to tell the police anything. Furthermore, if they knew he had the bomb beforehand, why did they allow the auction to take place?

I'm not going to watch The Terrible Trio again, so I'll have to take your word for it when you say he caught the pin.

Actually you were a lot nicer on it than I expected. I'll go back and listen to it again cause I know have some arguments on some of the points you made but I just finished my shift so I'm getting Guitar Hero 3 once Wal-mart opens and heading to bed. I'll prove you wrong later :P