The 2nd Annual Earth-2.net Mainpage Awards

James D.

There is a conspiricy against me, why isn't my AMV from early in the year (Hard to be Faithful) not on the ballot? It is an outrage...well to be honest it wasn't that good but still.

I have woven the great conspiracy, Kellen.

You see, only one Canadian can win the best music video award. And that Canadian is me.

Your Metallica videos are strong, this is true. With Hard to be Faithful out of the way, they do not stand a chance against the home video of yours truly dancing to Feist's "1234" sans underwear with Blue from Blue's Clues painted on my ass.

Kiss the award goodbye, sunshine!

There is a conspiricy against me, why isn't my AMV from early in the year (Hard to be Faithful) not on the ballot? It is an outrage...well to be honest it wasn't that good but still.

When I initially posted the ballot I asked if I had missed any videos. No one said anything, so it was accidentally left off, Kellen.

It's now on the ballot.

When I initially posted the ballot I asked if I had missed any videos. No one said anything, so it was accidentally left off, Kellen.

It's now on the ballot.

Well I was lazy, I only started putting my ballot together last night and that's when I noticed it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...