Suggestions

Missy

B ) Comic Writers forum. You're a Bendis fan, or an Alan Moore fan? Go here.

Instead of making individual forums to honor writers, artist, inks, etc., I made the Creator Appreciation forums.

And you're on as its mod.

Any chance of adding a dark skin to the board?  Black background with some other color as trim (red or light blue, maybe) would be perfect.

Maybe we could have a few skins to choose from?

Also I know a good site to get free skins from if you want it Master Yoda?

IM me if you do.

Edit: If you need someone to Mod the PC forum then I would do that for you.

Edited by Mike Lowery

You also forgot the almighty and extremly popular N-Gage, where oh where can I talk about my favorite cell phone/handheld system if I don't have a forum to do so. :lol:

-edit- Seriously, though, it would be really cool if we could have a General Videogame Forum on here.

And possibly a general discussion forum / general comics.

We could play all soughts of neat games there. "I'm thinking of a Comic Book series", "Guess that Character", "Comic Book Train" and "One of these Characters just doesn't belong here."

The same could be said for a "General Games" forum. :)

We could play all soughts of neat games there. "I'm thinking of a Comic Book series", "Guess that Character", "Comic Book Train" and "One of these Characters just doesn't belong here."

The same could be said for a "General Games" forum. :)

Why would we want to play games about games? You silly, silly twat.

And 'SnakeRun'.

Why would we want to play games about games? You silly, silly twat.

Guess that Character, I'm thinking of a Computer game. and the other could be modified and used for a "General Computer" forum.

Your missing the Irony.

And 'SnakeRun'.

That would go into the Video Games forum, because it's a video game.

How about a General Videogames forum?

I was going to post a topic about what consoles people own, and that kind of thread would allow me to do it.

And I would like to Mod that forum if it goes ahead. :)

Great idea, and I'll take the second mod spot if needed.

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful suggestions and willingness to volunteer as mods. Nearly all of the forums have at least one mod as of this writing, and from where I sit it looks like an awesome staff.

All of your suggestions have been taken into consideration, and updates can be found in the Updates thread I just made. If you continue to have suggestions, please post them here.

Would an anime/manga forum be out of place on this board?  Just wondering because anime/manga and comics go hand-in-hand a lot and there is a huge following among a lot us with that genre.

Great suggestion. I don't see why not but it's time for bed and I'm dreadfully tired, so I'd like to give this some proper thought in the morning.

In truth, my only hesitation is that this board is becoming awfully long, and with the possibility of a Connection/Hook-Up forum and then an Anime/Manga one on top of that, well, it would make it that much longer.

Am I safe in assuming you'd want to mod it?