The A-Team

JackFetch

Last week, it was rumored that District 9 star Sharlto Copley was joining the cast of Fox's The A-Team as Capt. "Howling Mad" Murdock. Variety has now confirmed that casting and also reports that Jessica Biel is in final talks to join as well.

Biel is set to play an Army general pursuing the team who is the ex-love of Cooper's character "Faceman."

The two join Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper and Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in the Joe Carnahan-directed action-adventure, scheduled to be released on June 11, 2010. Ridley Scott, Jules Daly and Stephen J. Cannell are producing the film, written by Skip Woods.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=59166

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week, it was rumored that District 9 star Sharlto Copley was joining the cast of Fox's The A-Team as Capt. "Howling Mad" Murdock. Variety has now confirmed that casting and also reports that Jessica Biel is in final talks to join as well.

Biel is set to play an Army general pursuing the team who is the ex-love of Cooper's character "Faceman."

The two join Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper and Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in the Joe Carnahan-directed action-adventure, scheduled to be released on June 11, 2010. Ridley Scott, Jules Daly and Stephen J. Cannell are producing the film, written by Skip Woods.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=59166

Jessica Biel as the army general chasing the A-team. Right. Not to Denise-Richards-as-nuclear-rocket-scientist her because I do think she's pretty good but this is some prime miscasting.

Sharlto Copley is a great addition though, as long as he can do an American accent.

The new A Team van:

newateamvan.th.jpg

is the old A-Team van. Like the old saying goes.

Also, I'm all for equality but how many women generals are there in the army right now? Ok, how many under thirty? I thought so. How stupid is that?

Exactly! Don't get me wrong, I looove the ladies, but they don't belong in the high command! /anchorman quote

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

"they survive as soldiers of FORTUNE". Not Soldiers for Hire, Soldier's of FORTUNE. Got if you're going to go word for word they do it right. I know its a little niggle, but I'd feel the same if the changed to Green Lantern vow to "In brightest day, in blackest night, or when we get drunk and fight". Do they assume most people don't know the term Soldier of Fortune?

Looks damn fun though.

Guest DCAUFan1051

"they survive as soldiers of FORTUNE". Not Soldiers for Hire, Soldier's of FORTUNE. Got if you're going to go word for word they do it right. I know its a little niggle, but I'd feel the same if the changed to Green Lantern vow to "In brightest day, in blackest night, or when we get drunk and fight". Do they assume most people don't know the term Soldier of Fortune?

Looks damn fun though.

While I admit Stav it's kind of disheartening that they changed the words slightly... at least they are there. If you notice instead of the 10 year gap from 72-82 like the show had the movie says it's one year later after they escaped. I still need to watch official trailer though.....

Just watched it... I'm glad they kept the classic van design. It looks very good.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...