JackFetch

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Who in the blue-blazing fuck thought it would be a good idea to have the Cleveland Browns on Monday Night Football? They were the probably the most inept team in the league last year (save Detroit), and this year they look even WORSE. I mean, seriously, think about how insane this is. There had to be a group of people who came together and decided that, for some reason:

1.) The Browns deserve a primetime game, and...

2.) The Browns will bring in viewership

How can ONE person, let alone several people be that out of touch with reality???

• 1 month later...

I would like to give Brandon Marshall a big FUCK YOU for your game today. Ended my fantasy season by scoring 43 pts. for my opponent.

Other than that, I think the Colts are really stupid if they do not play their starters. Yeah, I understand the wanting to get healthy and not wanting to get someone (Mr. Manning) seriously hurt. Colts clinched home field so they don't have a thing to play for. However, there are 3 weeks left. Add in the 1st round bye and that is a month without playing a full game.

My opinion? Play the next two games as normal. If you want to rest some people, do so week 17. Taking a month off is just asking for a hot wild card team, that had to fight to make the playoffs come into Local Oil and beat down the Colts.

Saints? They have to play at least the next two weeks. Plus, they already said they are going for it so I have no problems with that.

My team? Blew a huge chance last week to make this weeks game very important. Still have a chance, but no chance really. Still, I get to watch them on MNF so that is always good. I am really tired of having to watch Bengals/Browns every week.

• 1 month later...

This has been the worst postseason I think I've ever watched as an NFL fan. Blowouts everywhere, awful place kicking, teams just mailing it in (hi, Arizona), and just generally uninteresting games all over the place. I hope that the NFC Championship is a good one because that's about the only thing keeping me interested at all right now.

• 3 weeks later...

I was kinda watching it but mostly plotting out a game with some friends and getting one of them addicted to cookie bars (recipe to be posted over in the recipe thread). From what I saw, it was a good game and the beginning of the first quarter has to be the longest I've ever watched a football game without it going to commercial.

• 7 months later...