I have powers!

Dread

I just got off the phone with the owner of the plumbing and heating company who installed my new hot water heater. They quoted me at 500$ plus installation (50$). They charged me 725$.

I made my claim and he said "did you call around for prices?"

I said: "That doesn't matter, your guy came to my house and quoted me that price."

He paused and then said, "make the cheque out for 550$ and know you got a hell of a deal."

I said thank you.

Behold my mind powers! Plus a student said I looked like Goku...I think I know what that means.

I just got off the phone with the owner of the plumbing and heating company who installed my new hot water heater. They quoted me at 500$ plus installation (50$). They charged me 725$.

I made my claim and he said "did you call around for prices?"

I said: "That doesn't matter, your guy came to my house and quoted me that price."

He paused and then said, "make the cheque out for 550$ and know you got a hell of a deal."

I said thank you.

Behold my mind powers! Plus a student said I looked like Goku...I think I know what that means.

That your the ultimate geek? Wait I better watch what I say or you'll make me think i'm a seven year old girl with an Identity crisis...