Upcoming schedule and a note

Missy

Episode 18 :: 26 December

We finish covering BTAS ("Harley's Holiday," "Lock-Up," "Make 'em Laugh," "Deep Freeze" and "Batgirl Returns")

Episode 19 :: 09 January

Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero

Episode 20 :: 16 January

BTAS / WFP retrospective

Episode 21 :: 23 January

We begin covering Superman: The Animated Series ("The Last Son of Krypton")

After episode 21 we'll resume our fortnightly schedule.

Since episode 20 is our look back at Batman: The Animated Series, it will also serve as a look back at World's Finest Podcast. So please e-mail us your favorite WFP moments thus far. Don't forget, along with e-mail comments you can also send us mp3s, which we'll gladly play on the air. Make sure to have those in by Saturday, 12 January. Otherwise they won't make the retrospective.

We finish covering BTAS ("Harley's Holiday," "Lock-Up," "Make 'em Laugh," "Deep Freeze" and "Batgirl Returns")

BTAS / WFP retrospective

Since episode 20 is our look back at Batman: The Animated Series, it will also serve as a look back at World's Finest Podcast. So please e-mail us your favorite WFP moments thus far. Don't forget, along with e-mail comments you can also send us mp3s, which we'll gladly play on the air. Make sure to have those in by Saturday, 12 January. Otherwise they won't make the retrospective.

Aww its only the 23....... <_<

EDIT: Oh Oh My favorite moment "Hey Ladie your not wearing any panies" THUD" "Aww Damn it!"

BTAS / WFP retrospective

Aww its only the 23....... <_<

EDIT: Oh Oh My favorite moment "Hey Ladie your not wearing any panies" THUD" "Aww Damn it!"

OH MY GOD, I GOT AN I-POD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT! NOW I CAN LISTEN TO WFP ANYWHERE I GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok Im going to go be with my parents and grandparents and enjoy the rest Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...

The schedule noted in the first post might change to the following:

Episode 20 :: 23 January

BTAS / WFP retrospective

Episode 21 :: 06 February

Something is wrong with my E-mail at the moment, so until it gets fixed, my favorite moment was Storm making a guest appearance in 'Moon of the Wolf', and I really enjoyed y'all pointing out some of the hidden references, like the license plate in 'Heart of Steel' and the Punisher in 'Trial'. More to come probably.

The schedule noted in the first post might change to the following:

Episode 20 :: 23 January

BTAS / WFP retrospective

Episode 21 :: 06 February

Hey is there going to be a episode on Feb. 11?, thats my birthday and it would be the ultimate B-day present to have a new episode of the best Podcast ever!

Hey is there going to be a episode on Feb. 11?, thats my birthday and it would be the ultimate B-day present to have a new episode of the best Podcast ever!

No. Your birthday falls on a Monday, and new episodes of WFP air every other Wednesday. So there will be one on 06 February and then 20 February, but not on the 11th.

No. Your birthday falls on a Monday, and new episodes of WFP air every other Wednesday. So there will be one on 06 February and then 20 February, but not on the 11th.

aww, mabey next year.