Wallpapers

Alrighty, so I've gotten really bored, and I'm making some wallpapers for the site. I've got one on the mainpage now..who would you guys like to see? I can't guarantee anything, because I'm not really good, but I can try.

I'm working on one for Angel from the X Men..but suggestions are cool.

And it's posted. Good work.

The only thing I'm worried about is the logo. Because that effect needs to be done on black (at least that's what I remember you saying, correct me if I'm wrong), will all of the backgrounds need to have black in them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
That OWK wallpaper is the shit.  Freaking awesome work Yoda.

Thank you. Between coloring it (which was easy; making sure I had Obi-Wan's colors right, however, took some research), creating the background (went through several) and retooling the art to work with it (the most time consuming), and final tweaks, I spent a good nine hours on that one wallpaper alone.

Not that I'm complaining, because I've found that I gain much joy when making these.

I've uploaded a slightly different version of the Obi-Wan wallpaper. This new one, seen below, has more/brighter stars and a blazing white sun.

[image removed because it was too damn big!]

Edited by Master Yoda

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Give me some of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on a wallpaper, por favor. I'm talking Eastman and Laird turtles too :) I'll be your friend...

Oh my God! I cannot believe you asked for this a year ago. Seriously, I thought this post was three, four months old at the most.

Anyway... I've finally made a TMNT wallpaper. It's not Eastman and Laird-era (I can't find art that's large enough), but it's the freaking Turtles nonetheless.