The Blair Witch Project

Horror movies generally don't scare me, but some have been known to freak me out. Case in point, The Blair Witch Project. The tension that they built up combined with the Cops-like filming gave the film a level of suspense that I've never felt before while watching a horror film. And the ending! Goosebumps! Goosebumps to this day!

But I know there are some people who hate and/or don't get it. Which also means that they weren't scared by it. So I ask you, was this movie scary?

I understood the movie, but it didn't scare me at all. I actually thought the ending was more cool than it was scary. Man, what a good ending to a movie.

There is one horror movie that has ever scared me and if it's ever mentioned, I'll fess up.

• 1 month later...
I understood the movie, but it didn't scare me at all. I actually thought the ending was more cool than it was scary. Man, what a good ending to a movie.

My thoughts exactly.

There is one horror movie that has ever scared me and if it's ever mentioned, I'll fess up.

The X-Pac/Chyna sex tape?

I understood the movie, but it didn't scare me at all.  I actually thought the ending was more cool than it was scary.  Man, what a good ending to a movie.

My thoughts exactly.

The X-Pac/Chyna sex tape?

Not so much a horror movie than a... a... ok, it probably is horror, but I haven't seen it!