Netflix

JackFetch

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge ass update today, namely of the Cartoon Network variety. Streaming today is first seasons of Cow and Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Venture Brothers, The Boondocks, Robot Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Chowder, Ben 10, Ben 10 Alien Force, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, Generator Rex, Mad (not Madtv, it's the Cartoon Network Mad series) Metalocalypse, Fostor's Home for Imaginary Friends, Samurai Jack, Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated, Regular Show, and Adventure Time.

We also got the first two seasons of Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Children's Hostpital, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Labrotory, and Camp Lazlo.

We also got all of Batman Beyond, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, the first three seasons of Codename Kids Next Door, and the first three seasons of The Powerpuff Girls.

Adventure Time obviously, Regular Show takes a few episodes to get into but it's still pretty awesome, Powerpuff Girls is all kinds of awesome, and Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated is probably one of the best things in the franchise. Of course, there's also the DCAU shows but that goes without saying.

I also forgot, the documentary Bully is also streaming now.

Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated is probably one of the best things in the franchise.

Speaking admittedly as a non-fan of Scooby-Doo, but having watched a ton of it growing up anyway, Mystery Incorporated is AWESOME.

After all these additions I'd love to hear an Earth-2.net the show segment discuss either Adventure Time, another show, or CN as a whole. Just putting that out there rather than going to Saturday Morning 101 / Hey Gurlfriend / TV 101 recommendation threads individually.

I didn't get into it until I watched the episode Tree Trunks, but even then the show just may not be for you. It's pretty much just a show all about having fun with a bit of underlying darkness. For some people it's the greatest thing ever, and for some people it's just a lot of stupid silliness. But just as a word of warning, it's more than just the dumb kids cartoon it might appear to be.

• 4 weeks later...