The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

Laura Bailey just canceled her appearance at Ai-Kon 15 days in advance. Why does this suck aside from the lack of a talented girl who is generally well liked and easy to talk to? The schedule i going to likely need to be uprooted because naturally all her Q&A's, panels and autograph signings are gong to be cancelled or changed (some panels were her +1 of the other guests) and stuff will need to replace them. I'm going to have to re-do some of my game shows because I had categories revolving around her in some capacity. And we have now 2 weeks to fix all of this, Sunday's planning meeting is going to be nuts I assume.

Also I really would have liked to interview her, just for the process in creating the Shin-Chan dub (in which she plays Shin ad serves as the Line Producer)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My desktop computer's hard drive got completely wiped in the System Restore I did this morning. I've lost literally years (almost 150 GB) worth of files and I don't think there is any way to get them back.

Oh, yeah. I'm having a GREAT fucking day.

I just found out that two people on my course, or now EX-course, just got their certificates and are pretty much guaranteed for next year.

Myself and others are being screwed over because we are not getting told our results and the college is dragging their fucking feet with sending out acceptance/get the fudge out letters.

So now, I am believe i am totally fucking screwed.

FUCK!

Well Ai-Kon is around the corner and I got my cosplay (not much really, Koyuki from BECK, look it up if you care) set-up to be made by a friend. She'll says it'll be done in time for the con, no problem, then the committee gets some awesome news. The Winnipeg Free Press wants us on the front page of their weekly entertainment guide The Tab for next Thursday's edition, they're going to do an interview/photo shoot at our committee meeting on Sunday. So I take it into my own hands to get it done by then, I get my stuff back and am ready to create, first off I got my hair dyed, that's out of the way, all that's left to do is create the shirt, take a plain white T-Shirt, sew red fabric onto the cuffs and collar and put a red 55 on the chest using iron-on paper. Starts out great, my Mom stopped by and offered to do the sewing (I know it's like the number one way to know you're a supernerd, but meh) and it's done very well. So I try doing the transfer paper, I find the right font, right colour, right size, and even managed to mirror image it so as to do it properly.

Then I fuck up.

The transfer paper attempt was a huge bomb, with only about half the image taking. Not only that but my printer's ink is running dry from all the tests pages I printed. So I have a shirt that my Mom did a great job on which is now ruined and another shirt which can still be used but I suck at sewing and I have no ink for an image, I may have to just take a red sharpie and a stencil to it. On top of that I work from 2-10 PM Friday and Saturday, this will be fun.

I hate going back to an MMO I haven't played in awhile. While reactivating is fine, it's the 2 gig download of patches that are annoying as hell. Surely there is a better way.

How did AOL used to send out millions of discs that 95% ended in the trash, and a company can't send out updated discs to people that actually bought their games?

My wife and I have been separated for over a year.

I finally meet someone really great and prepare to actually move on, and my ex, who has the signed divorce paperwork in her hands but refuses to file it for some reason, picks today to fuck with my head.

I'm bending over backwards to do the right thing by a LOT of diametrically opposed people, and I'm fucking exhausted by all of it.

My wife and I have been separated for over a year.

I finally meet someone really great and prepare to actually move on, and my ex, who has the signed divorce paperwork in her hands but refuses to file it for some reason, picks today to fuck with my head.

I'm bending over backwards to do the right thing by a LOT of diametrically opposed people, and I'm fucking exhausted by all of it.

Dude. That sucks man. Best

I got back a few weeks ago from camping. We were in the mountain, there were bugs.... they followed us home. The day we came back, I found a spider in the garage. For one reason or the other, I didnt unpack my own "suitcase". A few weeks later I went to open said "Suit Case" picked up a hoodie, and a spider fell out. The rest of the suit case had no other arachnides... So I felt no need to worrie. Last night I went up stairs to find a spider on my bed! Damn it! How many of these buggers did we bring home! What should I do? Hell, My last names parker, maybe I should let one bite me!

Guest GL_Nerd1337

My town has no where to buy comics. The last place that sold comics was closed down because there wasn't a big enough crowd going in. The past comics I bought were at HALF PRICE BOOKS and they were so hard to find! I have to get trade paperbacks to curb my craving. And those things ain't cheap and it doesn't help that my parents always care about gas prices!

Why do none of my friends keep their phones on, listen to messages, check missed calls, or return texts? :grumble: :doh:

Guest GL_Nerd1337
People call me Emo based on how I look and what I listen to. And we're doing square dancing for PE

-My brother recently told his friends I'm emo cuz I have black hair, a monotone voice, and listen to metal, metalcore, and popmosh.

-Also my computer freezes everytime I close a secondary window. STUPID DOWNLOADS

-And I'm in none of my friends' classes for school.

gay