Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest GL_Nerd1337

I just got a stomach virus that makes me go to bed in agony in the fedal position cuz of the cramps. It also made me have diarrhea 4 times last night. . .consecutively. . .at 2 AM

The only thing I can keep down is Jello and Toaster Strudel.

When the sign reads "10 Items or Less," that means 10 items or less! Yet there are some people who would argue that six towels, a gallon of milk, seven T-shirts, two packs of socks and five notebooks fall under the rule. Why? Because in their heads they see five items, not 21.

If this were a one-off occurrence I don't think I'd care, yet I see people try to pull this all the time. They just don't get that if something has a UPC, that makes it one item. A case of water isn't 24 items, it's one. Six towels, each with its own UPC to be scanned, is six towels.

Amen to that.

I have to open the store tomorrow even though I closed tonight. One of our managers is transferring (which sucks because he was the coolest manager at our store) and I was the odd man out or something and I have to cover the shift. God, I'm gonna feel like shit all day tomorrow.

Guest GL_Nerd1337

I have a summer paper due the first day of school (8/20). Two things wrong with that. . .

1. Who likes to read during the summer, (comic books withstanding). We have to read a freaking autobiography. That is quite possibly the most pointless book to read. By making kids who don't like reading read you just fuel their bibliophobia.

2. I got half of it done and now my freaking computer won't open up Word! If I have to start it over again I'm gonna be even more pissed than I am now.

On a lighter note I almost beat Assassin's Creed. Whoop!

Guest GL_Nerd1337

Funny story to lighten up the mood. One time me my bro and my mom were at Kroger. We had the full load of grocerys for the next couple weeks. I asked if we could go through the self-serve line. She said yes! It took us 45 minutes to get through! We had created lines at all the other ones due to flocking of shoppers.

On a more suckish note. MOM AND DAD JUST TOOK MY PHONE AND iPOD AWAY!, for who knows how long. No more WFP to listen at "bedtime". Piss off! :grumble:

Around here it's the other way around: the only lanes open post-midnight are the self-checkout lanes, which blows if you're the guy with dozens of items.

I asked one time why they are closed and they said they wouldn't put money in them at night.

GL_Nerd1337

Whatever you did to piss her off, don't do it again. Problem solved.

Do you have a computer in your room? You could always use that to listen to WFP during bedtime. devil.gif

Or a PSP.

Here, stores restrict the self-checkout to 10 items or less, unless it's after midnight.

Do you have a computer in your room? You could always use that to listen to WFP during bedtime. :devil:

Around here it's the other way around: the only lanes open post-midnight are the self-checkout lanes, which blows if you're the guy with dozens of items.

I asked one time why they are closed and they said they wouldn't put money in them at night.

GL_Nerd1337

Whatever you did to piss her off, don't do it again. Problem solved.

Do you have a computer in your room? You could always use that to listen to WFP during bedtime. devil.gif

Or a PSP.

You could also buy an iPod Shuffle for $50, and keep it hidden until you need it (RE: have your regular iPod taken away). :ph<_<r:

Just collecting evidence for your "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" case.

Guest GL_Nerd1337
As far as I'm concerned, emo kids have NOTHING on hardcore/straight edge kids:

Hardcoredancingidiocy.gif

FUCK AIR. I'M GONNA KICK AIR'S ASS!! ROUNDHOUSE KICK WINDMILL PUNCH RAWR!!1!!1

Is that what Hardcore has really become? I remember going to hardcore shows like Agnostic Front and Madball as a teen, and if you'd pull that shit there, you would end up getting punched in the face.

No. Those are a bunch of kids acting like jackasses. They're rather common at pretty much all musical gatherings these days, and while the whole air fighting thing is rather hilarious, no, that's not a completely accurate depiction of the current scene.

Screw you. HxC for life! At least we're not jumping up and down on our tippy toes, holding our croches while singing about rape, drugs, and cars, or sayin',"Well ya'll did see, that my wife done left mee, then I kicked my dawwwg, then made a raft outta a lawwwg.

Guest GL_Nerd1337
I've been to enough Alexisonfire, Dillinger Escape Plan, and Haste the Day shows to know that this kind of inanity has taken a stranglehold on the typical current hardcore/screamo audience.

James! I can't believe you listen to Christian music i.e. Haste the Day.

Guest GL_Nerd1337

Thanks guys that helps. . .sorta.

Mike I can't listen to WFP on the computer for a couple reasons:

1. I share a room with my bro and he has a cow every time he hears a cuss word.

2. My computer is a desktop.

3. My computer is 7 feet from my bed.

4. And (as crazy as it sounds) we go to bed at the same time! He's 11 I'm almost 15.

That iPod shuffle idea actually sounds pretty good ;) . Or or or! I could put WFP on my little brother's iPod cuz he doesn't have any Podcasts.

Jack Fetch, I do not own a PSP nor do I have the need for one. I listen to music on my iPod, get on the internet on the computer, and play games on the XBOX 360.

I've been to enough Alexisonfire, Dillinger Escape Plan, and Haste the Day shows to know that this kind of inanity has taken a stranglehold on the typical current hardcore/screamo audience.

James! I can't believe you listen to Christian music i.e. Haste the Day.

Meh, I'm an atheist, but it's not like I'm anti-religion. I just don't care about religion.

Haste the Day is my favorite hardcore band period, but I like a lot of other Christian hardcore/metalcore bands like Gwen Stacy, Underoath, August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying, The Devil Wears Prada, The Human Abstract, and Norma Jean.

Guest GL_Nerd1337
"Well ya'll did see, that my wife done left mee, then I kicked my dawwwg, then made a raft outta a lawwwg.

I totally need to hear this song.

I literally made it up on the spot. No joke.

Guest GL_Nerd1337

Wow someone's bold about their "un-faith". I must say religion rocks.

James my bro would be proud. He like(d)/(s) almost every band you just named. I prefer A Day to Remember. They got some mad break-downs. The Devil Wears Prada is kinda bland. My favorite song by them is "The Sentence Trails Off. . .". But what really gets under my skin is when bands put out 1 maybe 2 albums with new music then just double dip back into those albums for filler songs. It seems kinda lazy to me. One CD I looked at was all pre-written (before the CD was conceived) songs. If you have all the Devil Wears Prada stuff, you can go under "Songs" on your iPod and it'll show a couple versions of the same song. One last thing to say. . . "94 Hours" and "An Ocean Between Us"!