Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To the idiots that towed my car today,

I have now worked at this job for almost four years. Every single weekday, almost without exception, I park my car in front of the store that I work at. It's always there at the exact same time and in the exact same spot. It sits there all day because I'm at work. Now, I could understand how this concept fucking BAFFLES you, but try and keep up.

You have an agreement with my employer that clearly identifies my vehicle as one that you can't tow, but of course, that didn't stop you. I could forgive this mistake if this was the first time, but today marks the SEVENTH time this has happened. I know that you hire overly anxious fucktards with a minimal concept of shape and colour, but if you could train them to figure out what a blue Ford Focus looks like, I'd really appreciate it, especially considering that I had to waste two hours of my day yelling at the walking abortion advertisement that you call a manager.

There's also now a hose hanging underneath my car that I'm pretty sure one of your guys caused. I hope to have the pleasure of one day strangling you with it.

Sincerely,

Captain Fuck You

PS - Eat a bag of dicks.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a root canal scheduled for Monday. It will cost me roughly $1000. :shakehead:

Yargh. No fun at all. My housemate was going to have two in succession (that's problem with never going to the dentist) but they wound up just taking one tooth out. The other is TBD. He's not exactly flush so his is NHS covered, although that did mean he was in tremendous pain for a while before he was seen, like curl up in a ball and nearly pass out pain. Sucks man, but its gotta be done.

he was in tremendous pain for a while before he was seen, like curl up in a ball and nearly pass out pain.

Yup. Last night I tried everything to numb the pain, if only so I could sleep. But nothing worked. Instead I laid there in pain so bad I wanted to cry.

Right now it's not so bad, but the dentist prescribed Vicoprofen in case it gets as bad as before.

I have a root canal scheduled for Monday. It will cost me roughly $1000. :shakehead:

I know how it feels, I had one so bad last year, that my face felt like it swelled up three times it's normal size. I also know how utter shit it is to pay for the thing, especially when you don't really have the money spare for it.

I feel for you Mike.

Adding to the 'weekends are lonely' thought. I hate experiencing euphoria when I'm single. For whatever reason it always feels less complete. Christ, now I'm welling up writing this. 6 months on and through all the reasons why it shouldn't work, all I can think of is trying to make it work again. I suck. Lindsay, I miss you.

Dear Coworker:

-Sending us an email at 11 PM last night that you had bronchitis after going to your wedding = slightly unbelievable. That you mentioned that you would be an hour late did not help your case.

-Coming in an hour late and laughing about how other coworker had to be up at 8:30 to work the night after her 21st birthday = not okay.

-Whining about "how you work so much" when you've got eighteen days off at the beginning of August, and saying taht the three vacations you've taken already this summer don't count = even more not okay.

-Announcing to us taht you were leaving in an hour at one with seemingly no supervisor approval when you should've been on a nine to seven, and had just come in at ten, and then leaving me and other coworker and the occasional ranger who could help to handle the resulting rush after 2 = I'm talking to boss about you now.

No love.

~Me

Remember this bitch? I can put up with her, or at the least barely tolerate her.

But not today.

Dear, dear coworker.

You just had your husband call me, tell me you wouldn't be coming in and giving no reason, and asking me to tell our bosses about it and hanging up on me when I asked why you wouldn't be coming in.

Bitch, I was on until midnight last night closing up, and now I was here at 8:30 to open. You have now left me by myself for a ten hour shift, and we will now have to close up three and a half hours early because of your fuckery.

And you've done this before this year, leaving the new girl to try and handle a ten hour shift by herself and having to reroute the rangers (one of whom was training another) so that she could keep up with everything. And your reason, apparently? It was the best time for you to get preggers.

Our bosses have been notified, but with the additional caveat that you did not give a reason, and that it was your husband calling in, not you. I will be calling headquarters as soon as they're on and informing them of the situation over the phone, and will probably be talking to the bosses about this.

I really, really hope your job isn't safe. Cause it doesn't deserve to be.

EDIT: And if it IS because you were trying to/are preggers, I'm even more pissed at you.

It's bad enough when the customers make it seem like they were giving out partial lobotomies on the way into the bookstore but when your fellow employees prove themselves to be lazy fucktards who let you do 75% of all the work? That's when I seriously consider calling in sick tomorrow to fuck you bastards in the ass.

It's bad enough when the customers make it seem like they were giving out partial lobotomies on the way into the bookstore but when your fellow employees prove themselves to be lazy fucktards who let you do 75% of all the work? That's when I seriously consider calling in sick tomorrow to fuck you bastards in the ass.

This. Word for fucking word.

It's bad enough when the customers make it seem like they were giving out partial lobotomies on the way into the campground but when your fellow employees prove themselves to be lazy fucktards who let you do 75% of all the work? That's when I seriously consider calling in sick tomorrow to fuck you bastards in the ass.

This. Word for fucking word.

Yeah, slightly altered, but so, so true.