The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For many weeks now, there has been water leaking into my basement ceiling from one of the bathrooms upstairs because there is a long trail of mold going down the ceiling. Well, I had a plumber come and look at it, and my shower has been leaking water from the drain. Here's where my pissed-offness comes into play. The guy who lived in my house before me obviously knew this was going on because there is a patch of sheetrock on my ceiling that is discolored from the rest of it. The plumber cut a hole in the ceiling where the mold begins and he finds a small bucket full of water. So, this douchebag that owned the house before me knew the shower was leaking water and left a fucking plastic crayon bucket there to catch it and patched the ceiling up.

My blood pressure is at an all-time high right now.

No shit James, my brother works security in an office tower, someone did that in one of the offices. One day, a bucket fell from through the ceiling and almost crashed on to a guys head. Apparently the janitors thought it would do for a couple of weeks until they came back.

Preston, sorry to hear man.

My friend's fiancee started randomly fainting last week. They brought her to the hospital, and she was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Apparently, she'd had it for a long while and never knew it.

She just died earlier tonight from a brain aneurysm.

This is unimaginably horrible. I mean, my friend and his girl were the stereotypical "obnoxiously sweet couple". And they were so happy about getting married...

This makes the second "friend-of-a-friend" to randomly die in the last couple weeks. It's getting strange now, and really confusing...

So, my mom may have cancer. My dad called be and told me what was going on and it hit me hard. After I threw up, I drove straight over to my parents house to see my mother and see what is exactly going on. She is going to the doctor on Wednesday to get the full results. This is just... "GARRAHRIKHRLKSJHFDK" is all that is coming to mind. I have been sitting here for a while since I came back, trying to not think about it and failing. I just don't know what to do until we find out more information.

Hey guys,

I would normally never do this, but... one of my best friends from HS has received some awful news. Her ten year old sister has been diagnosed with cancer near her brain and spine. We're putting together a fund to fly her from Florida back to Clear Lake. I don't expect a ton, but a couple bucks, here and there would mean the world toward getting her home to see her baby sister.

If you want to donate *any* amount via PayPal, this is the link.

Thanks,

Preston

EDIT: If this link doesn't work for you, get in contact with me. I'll hook you up via Facebook

I'll see what I can do tonight about that.

Dear people who gather outside my door well before I open,

It is fifteen minutes before I can open, and you all start gathering like sharks. No, glaring at me through and yanking at the closed door will not make that go any faster, trust me. If nothing else, you'll only annoy the hell out of me and make me go extra slow but still open right at 9 AM.

So, my mom may have cancer. My dad called be and told me what was going on and it hit me hard. After I threw up, I drove straight over to my parents house to see my mother and see what is exactly going on. She is going to the doctor on Wednesday to get the full results. This is just... "GARRAHRIKHRLKSJHFDK" is all that is coming to mind. I have been sitting here for a while since I came back, trying to not think about it and failing. I just don't know what to do until we find out more information.

I'm sorry man. I hope things turn for the better Wednesday.

Hey guys,

I would normally never do this, but... one of my best friends from HS has received some awful news. Her ten year old sister has been diagnosed with cancer near her brain and spine. We're putting together a fund to fly her from Florida back to Clear Lake. I don't expect a ton, but a couple bucks, here and there would mean the world toward getting her home to see her baby sister.

If you want to donate *any* amount via PayPal, this is the link.

Thanks,

Preston

EDIT: If this link doesn't work for you, get in contact with me. I'll hook you up via Facebook

Sorry I can't help Preston, but I'm moving and my little amount of money is going towards helping to do that.