• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what grinds my gears?

Superhero t-shirts.

I mean, if you want Superman or Batman, those are everywhere. Spider-Man or Wolverine, dime a dozen.

But if you want a Green Arrow shirt? You're fucked. Riddler? Doesn't exist. Deadpool, Daredevil, Moonknight, Black Panther, Luke Cage, Echo, anyone from X-Factor? Not a chance.

How about a shirt for Preacher? Nope.

Sons of bitches, those t-shirt makers. Every last one of them.

You mean in stores right? Because I’m pretty sure you could find T-Shirts online for about half of those characters, just from making a few searches.

Trust me. I've googled my ass off. I didn't expect it to be so difficult either.

I've seen ONE Green Arrow shirt ever, and it was a small. And the only Riddler shirt in existance is an ugly grey question mark deal.

Trust me. I've googled my ass off. I didn't expect it to be so difficult either.

I've seen ONE Green Arrow shirt ever, and it was a small. And the only Riddler shirt in existance is an ugly grey question mark deal.

I have a black riddler shirt, which has his face on it and the riddler. Ironically I have it on right now.

Superhero t-shirts.

I mean, if you want Superman or Batman, those are everywhere. Spider-Man or Wolverine, dime a dozen.

But if you want a Green Arrow shirt? You're fucked. Riddler? Doesn't exist. Deadpool, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Black Panther, Luke Cage, Echo, anyone from X-Factor? Not a chance.

http://www.redninjacustomtees.com/comic2.html

http://www.superherostuff.com/characters/O...ts_tshirt_.html

http://www.graphittidesigns.com/shop/custo...ome.php?cat=265

And that's just in my first 5 googled results.

I've been to those three.

Red Ninja had one good Deadpool one, which is good. SuperheroStuff was the only place I could find Arrow and Daredevil, and the GraphittiDesigns won't load correctly for me.

Guest GL_Nerd1337

Superhero t-shirts.

But if you want a Green Arrow shirt? You're fucked. Riddler? Doesn't exist. Deadpool, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Black Panther, Luke Cage, Echo, anyone from X-Factor? Not a chance.

I actually have a Green Lantern shirt and Silver Surfer. The SS one came out during FF2 (abomination) but it's the comic SS not the movie one.

My Ipod crashed and says the battery is dead. I let it charge in the speaker dock and it said five seconds later it said it was charged.

When i took it out the thing then crashed again!

Now it's plugged into my PC and is saying it has a very low battery!

Does anyone know what the hell is going on with this thing!

On a brighter note, I went to a late clearance day for University places and got offered a place on a journalism course. Yay.

Guest GL_Nerd1337

Just go to where ever your got your iPod and just see the tech support section of the store. If the store does not have one go to the nearest Apple store and see what they can do. If all else fails, scrap it and get a new one. :happy:

Just go to where ever your got your iPod and just see the tech support section of the store. If the store does not have one go to the nearest Apple store and see what they can do. If all else fails, scrap it and get a new one. :happy:

Well, now for this part: :doh:

i got it like two years ago this week. I am just going to leave it charging and see what it does, if that fails, i will take it to the apple store on friday.

If that fails, I have to get a new one.

If I wasn't so cheap.

It's a bloody video ipod as well, I have season 1 of dexter on it. dexter!

Well, now for this part: :doh:

i got it like two years ago this week. I am just going to leave it charging and see what it does, if that fails, i will take it to the apple store on friday.

If that fails, I have to get a new one.

If I wasn't so cheap.

It's a bloody video ipod as well, I have season 1 of dexter on it. dexter!

Should have got a zen :devil:

Guest GL_Nerd1337

1. You mean Zune?

2. High school sucks.

a. I have classes with upper-classmen (and women)!

b. I have no friends in any of my classes! (except math)

c. My locker is literally at the end of the universe. Everytime people ask me where my locker is I tell them,"In the D pod" and everytime I get,"That sucks","Dang you're far", or "My prayers are with you."

d. I have the most slap happy partner in Math. Everytime she opens her pie-hole she makes me feel awkward with her annoying laughter.

e. My gym teacher already assumed I'm a bad kid. How do I know this? You know how the teachers can "pick out" bad kids well. . .you know how they always call on the bad kids when they think they're not paying attention, well he did that to me and some other schmuck who looks like the creepy outsider in nearly every movie. :grumble:

The boss let me off 3 hours early so I figured I'll get to play some video games and watch a movie. I pull the movie out of the Netflix sleeve and it's broken in two. How the hell did nobody notice this back at the shipping place? I doubt the post office did it because have you ever tried to break a dvd in two? It's not easy. Some asshole did it and sent it back like that.