The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

I'm more annoyed that Dan Akroyd isn't in the top 5 billing on that film. Seriously, that man deserves to be billed higher than Marisa Tomei or Joan Cusack even if the part he plays is smaller.

But not higher than Hilary Duff right?

seriously, Joan Cusack has a decent resume and Marisa Tomei is an Oscar winner but Duff?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Before I start my post.

Kellen-fuck em, they are not your friends if they treat you that way, you are better off without them.

DCAU-your 12th of October post, your a nice guy, hope you didn't have to literally clean up someone else's shit.

DCAU-You get two Cusacks for the price of one, watch it online.....somehow....

Stavros-I believe you were getting me cake.

TOGW-We don't talk about where the jelly comes from.

Skyle-Just stay with your dog and let him/her get comfortable in their new surroundings an take them for a walk in the area to get used to it.

Skyle-Your boss may crack soon, but until she cracks and comes at you with an axe, don't worry about it. But when she does crack and come at you with an axe.....might be time to fake a doctors appointment.

Skyle-The economy may have gone to shit, but not as bad as the news is saying, IMO they are ramming it down our throats as they think it's a bigger story than it is, and it sells. People here more about this and worry about prices and so prices go up, so people get worried about it, and more news is made on it, and so people worry and prices go up and the cycle continues.

Dread-You leave Lizzie McGuire out of this! she did great things like.....stop making that fucking TV show. dan Ackroyd did christmas with the Kranks, one of the worst movies I've seen in years....just saying.

I am so fucking tired these days, I'm not enjoying my course and took a day off today and will probably do it again tomorrow. I'm just not learning anything I didn't already know.

I'm just tired of it all.

Wow, after all that random shit I wrote my venting seems quite crap.

new thing, I can't find my copy of Hush volume 1.

I really fucking hate when people touch my stuff and don't put it back.

Guest DCAUFan1051

OK suave ummm.......

WTF was that post supposed to be about lol

EDIT: ok I get it now thanks suave I had to reread it twice.

NO irefuse to clean anything that I didn't make the mess of. It was just a back and forth deal because or maintence guy is an old lazy fucker who feels he is higher then our clients. So the company had to pay out for Roto Router to come out and do work.

As far as the 2x the Cusacks well as I said that movie seems to be a 21st Century Grosse Point Blank I like John, Joan well MEH I could take or leave her.

BESIDES I CAN'T STAND HER FOR BEING THE VILLIAN IN THE MUPPETS TAKE MANHATTAN!!!!!

Guest DCAUFan1051

suave if you have to defend her to the point of her being in a lame ass jack black movie WOW lol j/k

OK I did it I fucking broke down and gave those RedBox bastards my debit card War, Inc. is sitting in my PC now gonna watch it and see if it's any good

FUCKING RedBox!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

OK I'm in the middle of War Inc and The Cusacks are sitting together watching some stage show look at the pic below is it just me or has John aged better then Joan?? I mean holy fuck she looks like she's in her late 50's not her mid forties WTF.

05a902ff.jpg

OH yea and so far the only two interesting things about this DVD is the intro when John Cusack shoots 1 guy and the bullet travels down the bar into the other three guys heads'. That and the fact there are 2 movies on the previews I wanna see:

A John Cusack/Morgan Freeman picture called The Contract and an Aaron Eckhart flick called Meet Bill.

Grosse Pointe Blank was 10x better then this pile of smelly dogshit :sick:

And the other thing about this movie that is just so wrong:

Lizzie Maguire sweet innocent Disney Channel star turned giant fucking hobag that would sell herself to the lowest fucking bidder just look LOL:

8cc7a2d9.jpg

Guest DCAUFan1051
The contract is a bit shit.

The preview looked good.... heck most Freeman flicks are somewhat good

wow the vent thread turned into a movie discussion lmao

cmon mike bring us back on track lol got anything to vent about??

Guest DCAUFan1051

OK I'm done with War Inc the ending was good the movie on a whole I'd give a 5/10 this will be my last posting on this thread about this film lol below are the pics of the 2 best parts of the movie:

9629b333.jpg

9d2071ae.jpg

I'll vent:

Why does everybody talk about how good an actor Morgan Freeman is? If his role isn't clearly defined as the stereotypical wise black guy then he doesn't accept it. He is a terrible actor.

Hilary Duff at least has range. Annoying to slightly annoying.

I think he's one of those guys like Al Pacino that is only really good at his type. Actually, a majority of Hollywood actors kinda fit that mold. Pacino's always a shady type, Tom Cruise is always the dickhead that becomes less of a dickhead, Angelina Jolie's always some cocky sex goddess, Johnny Depp can never be someone normal, etc. I don't find it that bothersome since you'd never really expect Morgan Freeman to be anything but the wise old black guy.

I'll vent:

Why does everybody talk about how good an actor Morgan Freeman is? If his role isn't clearly defined as the stereotypical wise black guy then he doesn't accept it. He is a terrible actor.

Hilary Duff at least has range. Annoying to slightly annoying.

I think he's one of those guys like Al Pacino that is only really good at his type. Actually, a majority of Hollywood actors kinda fit that mold. Pacino's always a shady type, Tom Cruise is always the dickhead that becomes less of a dickhead, Angelina Jolie's always some cocky sex goddess, Johnny Depp can never be someone normal, etc. I don't find it that bothersome since you'd never really expect Morgan Freeman to be anything but the wise old black guy.

Pacino has proven himself to be a good actor who now ridiculously overacts. Tom Cruise, yes takes a lot of those roles, but is still a damn fine actor for as much as I can' stand the person behind it. Freeman can't act. Zero depth.

Meh, I don't think that range is necessarily the most important quality for an actor to have. And even with the Farmer's Almanac voice, he can pull off the dramatic stuff well. He's not my favorite actor in the world, but I like him enough.