The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

I have nicknames for everyone. It was either that or "Kellen like a felon".

I know I'm going to regret this, but what's your nickname for me?

And speaking of needing to vent, when do you want to get together to thrash Saw V?

Mr. Deaux. Not that wacky.

And I forgot that was coming out this week. :unsure:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

really she told us to prepare for it to be due whenever she wanted it to be. She told us yesturday, and I had gotten everything, but when i helped my coach before turning it in she said that it didn;t count, because she had a 4:00pm deadline. Again this is high school, and she said it was due all through the day

really she told us to prepare for it to be due whenever she wanted it to be. She told us yesturday, and I had gotten everything, but when i helped my coach before turning it in she said that it didn;t count, because she had a 4:00pm deadline. Again this is high school, and she said it was due all through the day

Well, I had to do the same thing on Monday. She may let you hand it in now, but you will automatically lose 10% of possible marks. Also I learned this on Monday, always hand your essay in first thing before someone can divert your attention and almost fuck it up!

To add to the online dating woes of this thread/site, here's one for you.

So I met a girl, went on 2 dates with her, organised a 3rd and I get an sms from her saying that she had been on a date with someone else felt there was more of a connection, etc. I'm kinda pissed, but that seems to be the thing people do, hedge their bets so to speak, so I'm kinda ok with it. BUT, if I'm going on dates, I don't go to the site, check emails, etc, cause I want to focus on 1 person, etc. So I log on tonight to respond to any new interest, etc, and her profile pops up as one of the 'online today' people.

So either she lied about seeing someone else and didn't want to see me again, or, she's still trying to get a plan b, c and d going on.

Just pisses me off, girls always say they want honesty, yet they play more games and give more head fucks then guys ever do. *no offense to the women on this site :) *

*sigh* the more I think about it the more I think Stewie is right

Stewie Griffin: Well, you wanna know what I learned this week? Being a grown-up sucks. Woman, Brian- what a royal pain in the ass. It's like, it's like, why can't you just hang out with guys, you know? Just live with someone of your own sex, just do what you would do with women, but with your buddy, you know wha... why don't guys just do that?

Brian Griffin: They do, it's called being gay.

Stewie Griffin: Oh, that's what gay is? Oh yeah, I could totally get into that.

And on a first date you split the bill... No excuses now!

Yeah, but she might be on a fixed budget, what with Social Security being her only income and all.

... and with that Mike locks up post of the day.

But seriously, and this applies for anyone that's looking to start online dating, keep your expectations low. I had three dates through the site I joined: first one told me she had a boyfriend afterwards, second one showed up drunk despite telling me that she never drank, and the third one completely flaked out on me for no reason. The chances of finding someone attractive, not crazy, and into your interests are about as likely as they are in the real world.