• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051

OK here goes todays venting:

I'm currently on hold with the cable company awaiting a supervisor instead of going through the idiots at the billing department.... oh wait all the tech support goes through a national line holy fucking shit so I just wasted 25 mins waiting for a supervisor who isn't even in the local office in my area goddamnit.

AT&T still won't be here until monday arrrrrrrggghhhhhh so I'm still fucked on having the internet at home.

Thank god this shit didn't happen on a WFP week! I'd be even more irritated then I am now

on top of that the whole upper left side of my mouth feels like someone lit a match in it.

and then my ear is on fire as well from having the iPhone headset in it.

my life isn't totally sucking though I'm gonna go back upstairs take some more pain pills for this fucking toothache then watch Old Wounds on my BTAS Set

Okay, two things. One, we got the result of the OMR survey today (a very big deal, in which the top twenty brokerage houses and banks rate the top fifteen insurance companies against each other), and on the whole we did extremely well (we came in second in the industry). Well and good. However, one of the banks I del with personally (a very, very large company that's been in the news recently for not being able to keep its shit together and getting bought out as part of your $700b gift to the financial services industry) gave extremely low marks, which is bullshit, as I have spent the past year bending over backwards to assist them as they try to dig themselves out of the mess they got themselves in, and have actually received multiple commendations for the service I give this company. However, all my boss' boss' boss sees is "Toland's not getting it done".

Also, I got out of a chair just now, and my shoulder popped, and it now hurts like a motherfucker.

The Vancouver 2010 Olympics website only accepts ticket requests with Visa, I only have a MasterCard. I want to go to the Men's Hockey Gold Medal game, yes I know a cheap seat is $400, and yes I know my odds of getting a ticket through the lottery is going to be crazy low. But I want a chance to get in there damnit. I want to be there, because if Team Canada gets to the final it will be the craziest crowd ever and I want to be a part of that. But I guess it aint happening.

Unless.....

Duncan Keith makes the team (possible), and I'm able to suck-up and convince his family to let me in on the ticket cache they'd receive (less likely, sice it's a giant family and they're all huge hockey fans).

Fuck.

Well, the Winnipeg Winter begins, currently sitting at 0C/32F, windy as all hell and it's coming down, depending on the temperature at the exact moment it's either rain, snow or frozen rain (think being bombarded with tiny ice pellets). And it goes downhill from here.

Don't you hate it when a TV show has a good thing going and they kill the only person who kept the hero/heroine anchored? They killed Melinda's husband Jim in Ghost Whisperer! WTF did they do that for? I'm stopping watching that show! :grumble:

Huh. I thought there were only two reasons people watched Ghost Whisperer.

Don't you hate it when a TV show has a good thing going and they kill the only person who kept the hero/heroine anchored? They killed Melinda's husband Jim in Ghost Whisperer! WTF did they do that for? I'm stopping watching that show! :grumble:

:rimshot:

:rimshot:

Some guys aren't interested in those things. Whenever I see her I'm afraid she's going to fall over...