Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well:

Remember the time when Stavros took on the Russian mafia? He had those guys singin in tune in no time..

Theirs no one I want by my side during a fight more than Stavros, he runs slower than me.

When god created Stavros, he had to kill himself for what he did to humanity, or he was shot in a gun fight one of the two.

Stavros is the type of man who would call a woman after the third day, just to ask her for the number of her hotter sister.

The only difference between us and the the end of time is Stavros, he has the watch.

Paedophiles make exceptions to their age rules when they see Stavros.

Stavros goes to a chipshop and gets his chips with just vinegar cause he's crazy.

The BBC pays Stavros to watch their channels.

Theirs no one I want by my side during a fight more than Stavros, he runs slower than me.

Run slow, flee quickly.

Paedophiles make exceptions to their age rules when they see Stavros.

Are you saying I'm too old to be mistaken for jailbait?

Stavros goes to a chipshop and gets his chips with just vinegar cause he's crazy.

True. I only ask for vinegar on chips.

The BBC pays Stavros to watch their channels.

It its completely true that the BBC has paid me more money than I have ever paid them.

I spent four minutes working on them you monster! :cry:

In my video class I agreed to create an short animated intro for my groups video presentation.

Only problem is I don't know how the hell to do it.......

Well, that should make for a fun weekend, oh wait I'm kidnapping my next door neighbours granmother and taking her to Vegas. Ah shit, that's the cat out of the bag!

I had a lady that I bent over backwards to help at work Friday go back and tell my boss's boss that I refused to help her. She must have been listening in on me and my boss because she knew I had lost something, and later found it and said she was the one that found it. It doesn't even make sense and they believed her without even talking to me.

Why would I allow a complete stranger in my office to rifle through stuff and find something that I put in the wrong place? This lady is a bitch.

Why is it everyone I know is a slow idiot?

I just got through speaking to someone on MSN and he was so much of a tit I almost wanted to punch him.

Heres some of what he said:

In the last ten MSN conversations we've had, I've spoke more than you.

Considering I hadn't spoke to him in over a month, I ask him where he got ten from, he pulled out of the fucking air!

If your going to pull a random number out of the air, at least have some half assed defense for it, not that it sounds good.

So I interviewed for this job Thursday. Despite telling me previously that it was a full time position, I'm then told it's just part time seasonal work and the pay is shit. Whatever, I'm not picky. I just need money, as my last paycheck from my old job comes Friday and that's it.

I'm specifically told that if I go in for my drug test the next day (last Friday), I'd get a call by Tuesday to start my orientation. Well, Tuesday was fucking yesterday! I left a message yesterday and today, but it appears that this woman that talked to me simply doesn't exist anymore.

So I've been spending the better part of the day applying for pretty much every shitty retail job in the area. I forgot how much I hated job hunting. I applied to 37 different places today and every one of them has that silly questionnaire at the end that they base your entire chance of being hired on. Every one of the questions are bullshit like this:

You are a very private person.

- Strongly Agree

- Agree

- Disagree

- Strongly Disagree

For the longest time, I assumed that they wanted an honest answer out of people. It wasn't until I became a member of management that I learned that each question actually translates to this.

Are you going to steal from us?

- Yes, on my first day.

- Yup, but I'll blame it on Cindy.

- Maybe some pencils.

- I'll probably keep the nametag when I quit.

I'm a master at cutting through the bullshit now, but considering the economy and time of year where no one is looking for full time employees, I think I picked the absolute worst time to be unemployed.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I've been gushing over the NEW Need For Speed Game for the last month awaiting it's release I go to best buy to get it today. I was so ready to play this game. I install it and try to open it through the icon well the motherfuckin thing don't work. I uninstall it delete all the files then reinstall it and it still don't fuckin work. I think it's a bad CD but I dunno thank god best buy will exchange it but if that don't work I'll have to send it to EA :fight: :grumble: goddamnit I really wanted to play this............ fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bad thing is all the other Need For Speed Games work on my PC I just had the thing rebuilt like 6 months ago. So I know it aint an issue with my PC

anyone have any suggestions for me before I go to best buy tomorrow to exchange it? Has anyone else had this problem?

Fuck Iraq. Been there, done that. Instead of going to Afganistan, where there's actually shit popping off daily, I get to go back to Iraq for another 8 months. Although, I've been promised my next deployment after this will be Afganistan. Sometimes I wonder why I re-upped, when I get stuck with boring shit like this. I guess I can take some solace in the fact that atleast I'm going to the one part of Iraq that's still got action.

Thanks to Kellen's recent review of Cowboy Bebop, I decided to rent the first disc through Netflix. Knowing it was arriving today, all afternoon I thought about getting home, eating some dinner and watching an episode or two as I relaxed. Yeah... that didn't happen, 'cause the disc arrived broken.

Fuck Iraq. Been there, done that. Instead of going to Afganistan, where there's actually shit popping off daily, I get to go back to Iraq for another 8 months. Although, I've been promised my next deployment after this will be Afganistan. Sometimes I wonder why I re-upped, when I get stuck with boring shit like this. I guess I can take some solace in the fact that atleast I'm going to the one part of Iraq that's still got action.

Sometimes I realize that my problems are small compared to other peoples.

Although I just spent two weeks running a job on a marine base outfitting a garage so they can fix their vehicles in time for their redeployment. If I was wherever they are going I wouldn't cause trouble, these marines are all 6ft+ and carry their rifles everywhere. The garage has Iraqi road signs on the wall and a statue of Saddam Hussein out back.

Guest DCAUFan1051

OK I go and buy Need For Speed: Undercover and I'm thinking it's the CD that is corrupted well it turns out that my fucking video card isn't compatible so now i need a new video card !!!!!! oh well I was planning on taking the PC in for a six month overhaul anyways. which will probably end up costing another $548.00 to have it disected and data transferred and new hard drives and everything. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! December 1st can't get here fast enough

goddamnit and I was really wanting to play this game :grumble: :cry:

the worst thing about all this is I have the game sitting right next to me on my desk which temptation is a bitch. I would have been better off not buying the damn thing at all. And just waiting. But at least I have it. I'll shelve it for now though and reinstall NFS: Most Wanted at least I'll have some sort of Need For Speed game to play until I get this damn PC upgraded.

this sucks

I feel like hammered dogshit. I have a chest cold that feels like a middle school student has been sitting on my chest for the past twelve hours. Apparently, I look so bad that my boss actually offered, unsolicited, to let me go home.

However, I have so much crap to get done that I may actually wind up staying late. Aargh.

Before work today I decided to take a trip to a local Circuit City, mostly because I wanted to see what kind of closeout deals they were offering on external hard drives. First off, their computer media (blank CDs and DVDs, hard drives, etc.) was located by the video games, not the computers. Second, when I eventually found what I was looking for (a 250GB portable hard drive), I noticed it was $10 more than what Best Buy sells it for. (Even if you factor in the 20% discount, it was still only $7 less than what Amazon sells the 320GB drive for.) Third, as I stood there contemplating the purchase, no one came over to see if I needed help. Not that this is anything new; whenever I'm there I always see groups of three or four employees laughing it up, ignoring everything around them. It's no wonder Circuit City is closing a ton of stores!

Eventually I walked out, because I decided I didn't want to give them my money.

I feel like hammered dogshit. I have a chest cold that feels like a middle school student has been sitting on my chest for the past twelve hours.

Usually you have to pay for something like that!

I know. I'm trying not to look this gift horse in the mouth, but I've been a little busy wanting to die.

Before work today I decided to take a trip to a local Circuit City, mostly because I wanted to see what kind of closeout deals they were offering on external hard drives. First off, their computer media (blank CDs and DVDs, hard drives, etc.) was located by the video games, not the computers. Second, when I eventually found what I was looking for (a 250GB portable hard drive), I noticed it was $10 more than what Best Buy sells it for. (Even if you factor in the 20% discount, it was still only $7 less than what Amazon sells the 320GB drive for.) Third, as I stood there contemplating the purchase, no one came over to see if I needed help. Not that this is anything new; whenever I'm there I always see groups of three or four employees laughing it up, ignoring everything around them. It's no wonder Circuit City is closing a ton of stores!

Eventually I walked out, because I decided I didn't want to give them my money.

I haven't spent a dime in Circuit City in my life and I have never regretted that decision.

When Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero came out back in 1997, I was really stoked to get it (hey, give me a break, I was 14 and in the midst of my uber-MK fandom), so my parents took me up to CC because they were having a special on it the weekend of the release. Well, we get there and they have no copies of it despite it being in their sale paper and having only been on sale for under 48 hours. Turns out they never had the game in stock at all. They then tried to get us to buy a whole bunch of other games instead. Nice bait and switch bullshit, fuckers. We left and I didn't go back until like, 2004 or something, and that was with my friend looking for something for his dad. Of course, we go in there and, shock of shocks, no one helps us.

The workers (and I use that term about as loosely as humanly possible) at Circuit City are among the worst I have ever encountered. They never offer to help you, and on the rare occasions that they get off their apathetic asses to say, "Ya' alright over here?", and you explain what you're looking for, they generally have no clue what you need and they saunter off and never come back. I don't normally go into schadenfreude mode, but I am so glad they are all going out of business. Serves them right for being the absolute shittiest electronics retailer ever and employing the dumbest and most worthless fucking people imaginable.