Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051
I went to...ahem...Toys N Stuff to get a picnic table for the kids so we could all eat outside in the summer and I stood at the end of the checkout line after paying for it (with their handy little code cards) waiting for them to find it "in the back." Half an hour went by and they still couldn't find it. I happened to look a few feet to the left of the teller and it was there on the wall near where you enter the store, not where the sample was. I said "It's right fucking there!" and grabbed it. As I walked up to the teller again, I said "where's the manager?"

The manager shows up in 30 seconds (because the girl at the till probably hit the "please help he's going to kill me" button) and all I said was "You guys need to get your fucking heads out of your asses!"

I walked out and the alarm went off (they hadn't scanned it) and the security guard came up to stop me. I looked fireballs at him and said "Fuck off I paid for it" and walked by.

What did we learn? Be mean and you can shoplift from Toys R Us...uhm...Toys N Stuff

thank you at least someone said the actual REAL name of the crappy company I knew what it was but still

it aint like the Toys R Us CEO is on these forums :laugh: :D as it's already been said but those stores suck to shop in let alone work in.

I went to...ahem...Toys N Stuff to get a picnic table for the kids so we could all eat outside in the summer and I stood at the end of the checkout line after paying for it (with their handy little code cards) waiting for them to find it "in the back." Half an hour went by and they still couldn't find it. I happened to look a few feet to the left of the teller and it was there on the wall near where you enter the store, not where the sample was. I said "It's right fucking there!" and grabbed it. As I walked up to the teller again, I said "where's the manager?"

The manager shows up in 30 seconds (because the girl at the till probably hit the "please help he's going to kill me" button) and all I said was "You guys need to get your fucking heads out of your asses!"

I walked out and the alarm went off (they hadn't scanned it) and the security guard came up to stop me. I looked fireballs at him and said "Fuck off I paid for it" and walked by.

What did we learn? Be mean and you can shoplift from Toys R Us...uhm...Toys N Stuff

I think "Post of The Day" needs to be changed to "Post of The Hour".

Well, this day ended much better than it started.

So I go to my old boss and we sit down. Despite quitting this place, this guy is the greatest boss I've ever had. He's super approachable, and he always has time to listen. We go back and forth for a solid half hour, I tell him my issues, then he asks me what it'll take to get me back. Now, it's important to understand that I quit because I thought this man was going to fire me. Turns out, I'm still in the system. He never ended my employment. For him, it wasn't a matter of if I was coming back, but when. So I start back Monday.

Heading back home, I tendered my resignation with Toys R Us after a grand total of two horrendous days of work.

And now, because of this development, for the first time in over 10 years, I'm not working Black Friday.

Oh, and now that I no longer work for them, Toys R Us can eat a dick.

Well, this day ended much better than it started.

So I go to my old boss and we sit down. Despite quitting this place, this guy is the greatest boss I've ever had. He's super approachable, and he always has time to listen. We go back and forth for a solid half hour, I tell him my issues, then he asks me what it'll take to get me back. Now, it's important to understand that I quit because I thought this man was going to fire me. Turns out, I'm still in the system. He never ended my employment. For him, it wasn't a matter of if I was coming back, but when. So I start back Monday.

Heading back home, I tendered my resignation with Toys R Us after a grand total of two horrendous days of work.

And now, because of this development, for the first time in over 10 years, I'm not working Black Friday.

Oh, and now that I no longer work for them, Toys R Us can eat a dick.

:yes:

When I was hired, I had to sign an agreement that said I couldn't slander or libel the company in any fashion. Sounds silly, but it could have cost me a nice thousand dollar fine.

I could understand if it was a corporation like Exxon-Mobil, or Charles Schwab, or something else as prevalent and huge as those companies are........

But Toys R' Us??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's almost as if they KNOW how shitty they are and they just have to go with it.

They also had this really stupid mandate that you had to refer to customers as "guests". Which is not only super pretentious, but makes every employee sound like a robot. Like, I was helping a lady with something my first day, and I went over the walkie "a customer needs help with [whatever]". You'd think I called someone's mother a whore with the reaction I got.

They also had this really stupid mandate that you had to refer to customers as "guests". Which is not only super pretentious, but makes every employee sound like a robot. Like, I was helping a lady with something my first day, and I went over the walkie "a customer needs help with [whatever]". You'd think I called someone's mother a whore with the reaction I got.

"Guests" makes it sound like they are Guantanamo residents.

I just paid £300 for the priviledge to do a course in a subject I have no interest in.

What makes this funny is I don't read the papers, except for dear deidre's problem page, I ignore the news and when storys happen around me I couldn't give a shit.....

And yet, I'm studying to be a journalist....

If that isn't the definition of irony I don't know what is.....

Also if anyone has anyway i can raise over £600 in two weeks or else the government will sue the shit out of me, please I accept all answers.