The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, at least two of us are straight edge, so that wouldn't work.

You guys would be the entertainment!

Yeah, I can see it now. I do my stand up routine, and Mike does a Powerpoint presentation on the merits of cartoon nudity.

As it turns out, I don't drink either. I have an Explorer, so people can pile in the wayback if they need to. The shocks aren't so great, but I know that might actually be a positive to some people, depending on what you were thinking of doing.

Well, I have........this pack of Salt and vinegar pringles!

You know......once you pop........you can't....stop.

Lets all watch the first matrix movie and enjoy it!

Then lets watch the second movie and moderately enjoy it.

Then we can watch the third movie and just pretend it never happened.

No one better even think about bringing up the animatrix!

And I take the bus....Also no booze/smoke/drugs over here.

Anyhow, the power cord on my Lappy is fucked. No power=no lappy, which sucks because aside from all the cool stuff I have on there, all of my notes are on that computer, and all of my assignments too. If I don't get a replacement tomorrow (which is $100, and I'm living off student loans) I'm going to have to re-write a 1300 word short story from scratch to be handed in on Tuesday, also those notes would be helpful now since we only got two weeks left in the damn semester. Also the place that most likely has the replacement is clear accross town, and doing that on the bus on a Sunday is like trying to run a marathon wearing cinderblocks.

I drive a Ford Focus. Between all of the trash, books, and clothes that have piled in the back. It'll only be able to hold James and 12 of his clones.

*shakes fist*

Oh, wait. You're probably right.

I don't drink, and I drive a Grand Am GT with a rebuilt engine, so if anyone wants to race, let's go.

Well, at least two of us are straight edge, so that wouldn't work.

You guys would be the entertainment!

Yeah, I can see it now. I do my stand up routine, and Mike does a Powerpoint presentation on the merits of cartoon nudity.

Water just went flying through my nose. My screen is wet, My Nostrils hurt, My ribs hurt from laughing.

I do drink. I've just started on a bottle of Cognac I got from a regular customer and I do drive. I drive a van with two front seats and enough space in the back to really injure a dozen people as I speed recklessly round some corners. Come on, lets have a traditional Christmas massacre!

I'd like to bring you Suavestar but you know if I try to bring you south of the wall I can get two or three years of jail in the nearest roman town. You know the immigration laws.

The laws are changing, it used to be you'd get stoned for being the devil incarnate.

Then your picture would be taken to suck away your soul.