The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

Guest DCAUFan1051
move to the US then Des

MUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would, but the guy who you all think is a bleeding heart liberal is still a little too right wing for my liking.

wait wait wait who are you talking about??...... keep in mind I do not watch the news :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Des just wants everyone to be poor and miserable equally. :ph34r:

Fascist!

I don't hate Kirby. I hate people who wanna be Kirby. I love the stuff Kirby has designed. The Thing, Etrigan, the X-Men. Ijust didn't dig Fourth World, so logically, I'm not going to dig some yahoos trying to redo it. :P

Anti-Kirbite!

Also, Des, you made me laugh......did you really think I would understand a word about what you just about the economy?

Obviously not, I wasn't talking about the economy.

Silly suavestar. Always thinking it's about you.

What!?

It's not!

Well fuck this thread!

Can't believe that guy, not wanting to talk about how awesome I am 24-7 call this a dictatorship.....in my day dictators were real...

Obviously not, I wasn't talking about the economy.

Were you talking about puppies!

4-cute-puppies-wallpaper-640x480.jpg:wub: Can I keep one, I hear their great for christmas.

If you have to use special methods to keep puppies tender then your not half the chef your Michelin stars indicate you are. The best thing to do is bind its legs, shave it and then throw it on a big old grill. Lightly sear the puppy with the skin still on and serve straightaway, preferably with some macaroni cheese and a pint of Chinzano Bianco.

If you have to use special methods to keep puppies tender then your not half the chef your Michelin stars indicate you are. The best thing to do is bind its legs, shave it and then throw it on a big old grill. Lightly sear the puppy with the skin still on and serve straightaway.

Well, in a totally unrelated topic, has anyone seen my new puppy?

He's kind of small, white and suprisingly tender when you feed him a lot of kibble and put him in a pot to boil......

Oh my god....Stavros where did you get that smashing overnight bag?

Guest DCAUFan1051

I think mcdonalds uses bio degradable bags holy shit I nearly lost my lunch walking home. I live like a 5 min walk from the golden arches and I went in made my order at 12:45pm no less and got three quarters of the way home when the bag halfway fucking ripped open. At least I wasn't waiting in line for 20-25mins :D