The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to the doctor for the first time in over two years Wednesday to see what's wrong with my stomach. I have heartburn constantly and my chest hurts damn-near every day, so I'm worried it could be acid-reflux or something even worse like an ulcer.

I went to the emergency room about a year ago with almost the same symptoms and they told me it's acid reflux. Still, go. The medicine is good and, if you're lucky, you'll get examined by some hot Asian nurse.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm so fucking sick of people not being able to knock on a door correctly. You DO NOT STAND THERE AND FUCKING BANG AWAY ON A GODDAMN DOOR if you would knock firmly and the person doesn't answer the goddamn door then they're either not home or don't want to open the fucking door!!!!!

There's one client that we have here in the building that every time he knocks on this other clients door he's banging like his fucking life depends on it. I live across from said clients door. Plus the guy the keeps banging thinks he's on fucking American FukDol and he goes around attempting to sing at the top of his goddamn lungs at all hours of the day and night. I've mentioned this to my boss and everything but I doubt he has talked to the client yet. People are so fucking stupid!!!!!

:shakehead: My iPod is still at the apple store. You think they would dcide wether to replace it or not faster.

I just got my reimbursment check in the mail! Sometime this week, I will be taking my gift card of 215.49 dollars to the store, And get a new nano!

You know that for like 40 bucks more you can get a 120GB classic, right?

Last night was in the low teens and snowing.

Then it warmed up.

And now it's 12.

Which means there's a thick layer of ice covering everything. It's cool, though, because the town hasn't bothered to salt or sand or anything. The commute this morning was quite the exciting adventure.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Last night was in the low teens and snowing.

Then it warmed up.

And now it's 12.

Which means there's a thick layer of ice covering everything. It's cool, though, because the town hasn't bothered to salt or sand or anything. The commute this morning was quite the exciting adventure.

that's the problem with massachusetts ice/snow/ice layered

My article for the school newspaper didn't make it into this week's issue, why is this a problem. Because it may mean I fail the entire course. Having an article in the paper is a journalism assignment, all assignments must be completed in order to pass. So unless I get the editor of the paper to give me a note (saying it was good enough, but we ran out of room or something like that) I will fail the course.

Awesome.

:shakehead: My iPod is still at the apple store. You think they would dcide wether to replace it or not faster.

I just got my reimbursment check in the mail! Sometime this week, I will be taking my gift card of 215.49 dollars to the store, And get a new nano!

You know that for like 40 bucks more you can get a 120GB classic, right?

Yah, But It will be long time untill I need that many GB, And I prefer the Nano series.