The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best wishes Des, I hope your dad recovers soon.

Just to keep you guys updated, not long ago I posted that my Grandmother was dying. She apparently decided to try and prove everyone wrong, and she started eating again this week, just a little soft food like ice cream. She was pretty alert for her when I went in earlier this week. Her condition isn't really likely to improve but she's doing far better than anyone working at the home predicted. My aunts have been keeping watch over her this whole time, despite the fact that one of them is halfway through 6 months of chemo for breast cancer and as a result isn't at all well herself.

Unfortunately for my dad its not just his mother in poor condition. His girlfriend's mother died over the weekend following a heart attack the week before, so he's been traveling back and forth between Bristol and south wales to try and stay on top of it all.

I have an idea: let's take the very clear, concise wording you wrote, and muddy it up nonsensically. Why isn't your wording good enough? Oh, that's simple! Because you came up with it, not I! <_<

Dubs turned in another article?

Hey-oh! :laugh:

I have an idea: let's take the very clear, concise wording you wrote, and muddy it up nonsensically. Why isn't your wording good enough? Oh, that's simple! Because you came up with it, not I! <_<

Wait... is that insulting me or DW? :unsure:

I would guess Dubs since even he jokes about his SPAG errors. :P

A little two fer one action to lighten up my day.

Why is that when I get really nervous I make a lot of jokes.

In a four hour period I must have told 100 shitty jokes or scenarios.

Well, their goes another thing to stop me cracking up....

Here's a part of the conversation:

Them: So why did you go out with me then?

Me: Well your good looking and interesting. Why did you agree to gout with me?

Them: Theirs no one really like you, your interesting. I wanted to know more about you.

Well, theres something to write home about.....

This isn't so much me venting, it's just something I'm a little sad about. As a sort of year-end "thank you," the chair of the department usually gives us gift cards to the campus bookstore, but he hasn't done so this year. It isn't much, but it's nice to know one's work is appreciated.

This isn't so much me venting, it's just something I'm a little sad about. As a sort of year-end "thank you," the chair of the department usually gives us gift cards to the campus bookstore, but he hasn't done so this year. It isn't much, but it's nice to know one's work is appreciated.

Has the semester already ended? He doesn't have any more time?

Guest DCAUFan1051

Why is it that DVD makers fuck with format from TV season to season??

I have the Cosby Show Complete Series and all throughout seasons 1 & 2 there was a play all option on each disc then I get to season 3 and it's a select each episode with no play all option. This pisses me off because every time an episode ends it takes you back to the selection screen and everything. :fight: I hope that they fucking changed it back for seasons 4-9 damnit..... I'll soon find out and probably vent about that then too.