• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051

Merry FUCKING Christmas

lets see 2 weeks before xmas I get told that by Feb 1 I must find a new job and and new place to live I even came up with a scenrio that would allow me to keep the apartment and still make the company $$ but that's not acceptable because they are having "space" issues.......... then they should go out and get more leases on goddamn apartments. Al this before the fucking holidays goddamnit. And it fucking blows my mind that these people would actually do this to me after all the shit I've been through for the fucking company.

I'm so stressed and depressed and everything I could not eat sleep even fucking think straight last night I was going out of my mind I thought my head was going to fucking explode.

I have only attempted suicide once in my entire life when I was 14 and my stepmother was abusing me at the time. Well last night I had definite thoughts about it again. The only good fucking thing that has happened so far this week of xmas is I just got an email from my publisher saying they received Forever Or Never: The Heart Bleeds as my next submission.

I appreciate all my friends and you guys and gals on the forums here and my mom and everything but I'm to the point where I could give a shit less about anything else.

:cry: :grumble: :fight:

fuck this building xmas eve thru december 26th I aint gonna be here I'm gonna be getting drunk off my ass and gallons of eggnog to go with it.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Mike, please do not do anything dumb.

I care about what happens to you.

rest assured suave I'm not gonna do anything dumb just had thoughts of it........ of course the one time I tried it I could never go through with it because I'm not a violent person but still attempted to choke onself with a belt in the middle of the woods didn't really work and the lead pipe to bash my skull in well I guess I wasn't hitting hard enough. Keep in mind I was 14 and stupid.

I'm not gonna do anything but still being stressed and depressed brings those thoughts to the forefront of my mind........ sorry to be such a scrooge everyone but when bad shit happens during the holidays that at present I have no control over it really fucking gets to me.

At least I have my Nickelback Albums to cheer me up :D

Couple of things...

A friend of mine stopped taking her meds and wound up in the hospital today. This is not the first time. You can't overstep your bounds and tell someone how to live, but it's so frustrating to watch her not take care of herself.

The market closes early tomorrow, but I not only get to be the only person who doesn't go home early, I get to actually stay late. What's more, I found myself volunteering to do this. Why? Because I'm a moron.

Boras used the Sox... again... to drive up the price on a player and then sell him to the Yankees. Fucking Boras. I wasn't necessarily sold on needing Texeira, but I fucking hate being played by that guy. (Hi, James!)

I am almost completely broke.

Heres hoping I still get my student loan payments and my EX Uni doesn't try and take tuition fees.

If they do, I am royally fucked.

So expect me here screaming on the 28th of december about how screwed up that will be.

Also for some reason my Uni doesn't have a direct debit running from my account, so I don't know how or if they will take a payment till then.