The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This little bastard (nerd who thinks hes my best friend) keeps telling lies about me. (EX. Im suicidal, Ive had sex with hannah (nieghbor friend) ) Oh and my one of my best friends (who happens to be a girl) was molested.

EDIT: The EX were examples of some of the fake lies

And it happened again, and shes lieing to her parents :grumble: I want to try to help, they wont tell my why shes in trouble (well sisters, and dad) or what questions I could ask even though IM THE ONE WHO F:shutyomouth:ING TOLD THEM WHAT WAS GOING ON! :grumble:

EDIT: Yes I am damn serious

And it happened again, and shes lieing to her parents :grumble: I want to try to help, they wont tell my why shes in trouble (well sisters, and dad) or what questions I could ask even though IM THE ONE WHO F:shutyomouth:ING TOLD THEM WHAT WAS GOING ON! :grumble:

And I just got word that my beloved step grandfather had a heart attack, and is on his death bed........

Life Sucks

And I just got word that my beloved step grandfather had a heart attack, and is on his death bed........

Life Sucks

And he died thirty minutes ago

(My grammar is really bad, i forgot to do a spell check!)

I hate my fucking college they have completely screwed me over, i wont know if i passed my course until well into July which means i wont know if i got into next year at that time.

Most of my lecturers seem to have a grudge against me as they seem to enjoy not checking my work until the last second then forgetting to tell me.

now i have a place on a journalism course that says i have to pass my current course to get in, which means i will be f-d financially and i cant seem to get a job.

I am so fucking tired of this shit.

Just three more days.

P.S

Doug7172-Sorry to hear about your grandad.

I bought a new air conditioner for my bedroom because the one I have is too small. I put it together and turn it on at 11:00 at night and the damn thing is broken. I then had to stuff it back into the box(not as easy as you think) and will have to take it back to the store. I just want to buy shit that works. Is that too much to ask?

I bought a new air conditioner for my bedroom because the one I have is too small. I put it together and turn it on at 11:00 at night and the damn thing is broken. I then had to stuff it back into the box(not as easy as you think) and will have to take it back to the store. I just want to buy shit that works. Is that too much to ask?

Ha! I bought a 70$ sprinkler (rather my wife did) and when putting it together it missing no less than 3 working parts. I fucking went apeshit and when I took it back, the guy at customer service pulled the bent wand out of the box and said "whoa! what happened here?" and I said, "that is where I stomped on it." with a smile.

i bought an external hard drive for my PC so it would run faster, well i put like ten movies on the thing and a back up of all my work. it took about an hour, and when i looked it said it had not actually copied the stuff, like it said it did, but rather copied the fucking folders!

so now I've lost all these good movies and that hard drive cost me £70!

also i bought a graphics card, and i cant even tell if its made a difference to anything but stopping me from seeing you tube full screen!

dammit!

First off, lets recap thus far 2008: The worst year of my life.

-Little Brother had a friend murdered on New Year's Eve.

-I had a good friend die in Mexico under suspicious circumstances and the bullshit that ensued.

-Good friend leaves for military, later breaks up with his girlfriend, who is also a good friend of mine.

-My next door neighbor from the beach, who I had known since birth, was like family, who may have been my Dad's best friend, passed away from a third heart attack, he wasn't a spring chicken by no means, but he died too young.

What happened today was not the worst thing to happen to me all year, I may be in the wrong and I know this will come off as horribly emo, but it feels like nothing will let up for me all year and I feel like shit.

You remember the aforementioned girlfriend who was left heartbroken by her girlfriend of a year and a half, well that's Steph, who some may remember from a few of my podcasts on earth-2.net: the show. Now I've been head over heels in love with her from the first day I really met her, which was in October of 2006 for the record, I never acted on it, because Derek and her were truly in love and I didn't want to come between it. Regardless of that, anyone with half a brain at WAC could tell I was in love with her just through the way I talked to her etc. etc. and through that we became very good friends, but I always wanted her as a girlfriend. So when Derek (Steph's old boyfriend) sent his Dear John letter from Montreal I can't say that I didn't selfishly think of my own personal motives.

In the following (And previous, for that matter as she could sort of see the breakup coming) we talked damn near every day on MSN and I tried to console her the best I could, just as she did for me when Josh passed away. I realized I was pretty much in the friends zone, yes she knew how I felt despite me never actually telling her, hell she even prematurely shot me down about 3 weeks ago on MSN by saying "it sounds very conceited, but if i wanted a boyfriend right at this second i could have one."

I arrived to the anime club today only to find that she had hooked up with my best friend Randy (yes, THAT Randy), a friend whom I may add, I had a discussion with no less than one week ago where I said "no, I'm not over her, I've tried, but for whatever reason, it's just not happening" Also since they never outright told me they were even together and it was just out in the open I want to know exactly how and when this happened. I want to know if I'm in the wrong for wanting to know this. Am I in the wrong for wanting to know if Randy considered my feelings or not, because for the record I was feeling pretty goddamn emo about it and I'm pretty damn sure it showed through.

I was also pretty pissed that despite saying he was going to come over and help out with the podcast tonight he told me at the last minute he couldn't because he needed to go home because he had work tomorrow (true, though to the best of my knowledge it isn't until the afternoon) in spite of the fact they were not being all that secretive about the fact that Steph was going to be going to Randy's place that night (and I don't think it's to discuss the finer points of Code Geass to be perfectly honest)

So in short I feel like:

-I was lied to by Steph when she said she didn't want other boys (she only wanted Derek).

-My best friend didn't give a flying fuck about my feelings.

-I'm angry at myself for not outright confessing my love to Steph earlier.

-I was made fun of my Steph (when she playfully rubbed up against me, despite being visually depressed over her, emo I know, but me still pissed)

-I was lied to by Randy

-I may be in the wrong on this and there is nothing I can do (which makes me more depressed and angry about the situation)

What should I do?

-Live with it, I got through a year and a half of Steph being with Derek.

-Fight it, confess to Steph and watch the drama unfold

-Avoid it, skip a few WAC meetings and don't talk to them on MSN for a bit, see how that goes.

I hate to say it but I don't see the two of them lasting too long, but that may be emo "I want Steph" Kellen talking.

Am I in the wrong? And if so how much? For the record and for whatever's it's worth Animezing Podcast has already been effected by this (Randy is in the main section, but will not be in for news, or upcomings) and beyond that who knows, we may go on a run of Kellen-solo 35 minute episodes, who knows.

-Kellen

That was a dick move on Randy's part.

It might be time to reassess your life and friends, Kellen. Sometimes we stick with people because it's familiar, but if your friends are hurting you (or it hurts to be around them), that's not a healthy relationship. Am I telling you to cut them off cold? No, but you might want to spend less time with them, and look for new friends / relationships elsewhere.

I just need to scream!

i am trying to find a job and two weeks ago i went to four interviews and two said they'd get back to me the next day as that was their policy, one called me like five days later and sayed i was under qualified to work at a call centre! and the other still never got back to me!

dammit all i am trying to find is a f**king job over the summer so i don't become well and truly broke!!

and on top of this my mum keeps asking me when I'm getting a job, claiming that i am not looking and i don't care!

Jesus Christ!

I just found out that a VP who won an award for two years running solely on the back of my work may not win that same award this year. This, in and of itself, is, of course, heartbreaking.

So I just got out of an hourlong meeting in which we were harangued and asked what we could do to reverse this alarming trend.

I so do not need this shit today.

My school is the only one in the district running summer school this year and I just found out that there are high school English teachers with more seniority who want to teach in the summer so I may not get a job. Believe me, I wouldn't teach in the summer unless we needed the money.

But I just know that I'll be asked to prep the ss teacher in my curriculum if I don't get the job. I will say no.

I don't even have answer keys for my EN 12 so the poor bastard who takes my job is screwed.

I have two weeks to find a place to live as I am out of the basement at the end of the month, I've been looking for a few months and can't find a place that isn't too pricey, in a bad part of town or doesn't outright suck. Worse comes to worse I do have family and family friends who would be willing to temporarily take me in but I don't want to be a freeloader or a leach.