The "I need to vent" thread

I don't feel like getting into the details of it, but I am getting raked over the coals by my ex-wife right now. I hate that this woman can still push my buttons and make me feel enormous guilt for shit *she* did. I'm just so fed up right now.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feel like getting into the details of it, but I am getting raked over the coals by my ex-wife right now. I hate that this woman can still push my buttons and make me feel enormous guilt for shit *she* did. I'm just so fed up right now.

Shit sucks. My divorce was a horrible affair all because of my ex's shit

Shit sucks. My divorce was a horrible affair all because of my ex's shit

I've never been married, but engaged now. As it is ex-girlfriends can still fuck with your life and emotions even without a ring on the finger.

It's nice that the weather is now getting better, quarter to 7AM and it's only -9, -15 windchill and a high of -3 today. The rest of the week's highs are -2. -2, -4. It's like spring...except it's going to get cold again before spring really happens. Still, will take what I get.

For the second school day in a row, our instructor has no-showed our 8AM class (different instructor each day). This angers me because instead of having to wake up at 6AM I could have slept in for another hour or two.

Another job I've applied for.

Any money they won't get back in touch with me, also the Uni still haven't told me if their stopping sending me into deep shit with my bank.

I'm really getting worried about these job problems now.

Awesome.

Also it snowed earlier today and it already has iced over, it took me ten minutes to get to the bottom of my street this evening.

Call centres mostly.

I'll freely admit my CV is shit and has little to no experince and the only job I have had is in a call centre.

The reason I ask is because if you're as desperate for money as you seem to be, you may want to expand your efforts a bit and basically take up anyone with a "Now Hiring" sign at their door. Sweeping floors or flipping burgers may not be the best option, but it's something, and speaking from experience, sometimes you just have to do something like that to get by.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Hold play and the middle button down for twenty seconds DCAU.

Or it's menu and the middle button and hold that in for a couple of seconds that should reset it.

thanks suave I thought it was one of those couldn't remember which

on your job hunting dunno how employers are over there but when I job hunt here I'll go fill out an app and wait three days then call them back..... that's how I used to do it though everyone is different

The reason I ask is because if you're as desperate for money as you seem to be, you may want to expand your efforts a bit and basically take up anyone with a "Now Hiring" sign at their door. Sweeping floors or flipping burgers may not be the best option, but it's something, and speaking from experience, sometimes you just have to do something like that to get by.

Oh I know, I really want any job that is thrown my way.

I cut my hair short and made it a lot cleaner as I don't want to go to job interviews looking like a homeless guy.

I am willing to take any job coming as I know I don't really have a choice right now. I will take anything as long as it pays off some of my student debt and helps get me back on track, as i hope to do a filmmaking course in september.

Thanks for the info Des.

I know this is going to sound dumb, but I've been putting off going to my local jobcentre and applying for jobs online. First thing tomorrow, I'm going down there to look for jobs in Glasgow that are full time and need little experince but thrive on enthusiasm.

-Because of the cold snap last week my cellphones headphones died.

-I listen to music on my phone and spend 2 hours on busses a day at least, so I need something

-Cellphone headphones (different jack) are $30

-I decide to grab iRipoff mp3 player for $20

-The thing does not want to connect to my computer. I've run through the hardware wizard like 3 times and nothing works, it keeps saying it can't be turned on or something like that.

Help.

-Because of the cold snap last week my cellphones headphones died.

-I listen to music on my phone and spend 2 hours on busses a day at least, so I need something

-Cellphone headphones (different jack) are $30

-I decide to grab iRipoff mp3 player for $20

-The thing does not want to connect to my computer. I've run through the hardware wizard like 3 times and nothing works, it keeps saying it can't be turned on or something like that.

Help.

This isnt the answer your looking for, But I sugest you get a ipod. If you dont want to spend 200* on 16 gigs, You can spend 50 or 60 for 1 or 2 gigs.

*American Dollars