The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we need more posts in this thread overreacting to the smallest little inconvenience that comes around.

Godammit. I just got out of the shower and the WATER was THREE DEGREES TOO FUCKING HOT!!! :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

Guest DCAUFan1051
I think we need more posts in this thread overreacting to the smallest little inconvenience that comes around.

inconvenience my left foot photobucket had never done that before so I was asking if it was just me that was experiencing it or if others were.

There are people losing their jobs, having relationship problems, getting in car accidents, and even having legit emotional breakdowns.

Comparatively speaking, a website shorting out or getting too much sleep is really goddamn minor.

Get some perspective, dude.

Guest DCAUFan1051

so you people are basically trying to censor me in my vents as far as what I'm venting about? that's Bull...... it's a vent thread it's not specifically stated that you have to vent about more important issues then "unimportant" ones. meh it doesn't matter I'm getting fed up with the way I've been treated on here by some people so I emailed mike and asked him to delete my account. Venting any frustrations in this the "I need to vent" thread actually helps me from not doing something that I'd might regret like the issue this morning with that website. I was gettin ready to kick the damn PC. However instead I came on here and vented about it and felt better and calmed myself down.

If you people who only want specific "more important" issues vented about then don't read my posts....... hell I'll save you the trouble and just leave.

and the issue was that it wasn't the actual website but a redirected thing telling me my computer was infected but that's besides the point now.

so you people are basically trying to censor me in my vents as far as what I'm venting about? that's Bull...... it's a vent thread it's not specifically stated that you have to vent about more important issues then "unimportant" ones. meh it doesn't matter I'm getting fed up with the way I've been treated on here by some people so I emailed mike and asked him to delete my account. Venting any frustrations in this the "I need to vent" thread actually helps me from not doing something that I'd might regret like the issue this morning with that website. I was gettin ready to kick the damn PC. However instead I came on here and vented about it and felt better and calmed myself down.

If you people who only want specific "more important" issues vented about then don't read my posts....... hell I'll save you the trouble and just leave.

and the issue was that it wasn't the actual website but a redirected thing telling me my computer was infected but that's besides the point now.

No, The way you handled the vent the way you did was unaceptable. As DW said there are much worse things going on here. When James said "We should rant about small stuff", He meant something to the effect of "Ugh, Youtubes down", Not "OMFG YOUTUBES DOWN> FTW!!!!!!". Now this is a bit a paraphrase, But this dierectly relates to your post.

Also simply quiting the forum? Ive done stuff like this, I left for a while. But I came back, And you know what? All the members treat me like nothing happened.

Mike, just calm down, I know things are shit at the moment and it seems like everyone is ganging up against you. Don't delete your account, just calm down, and take some time to breathe.

So, I ended up having to document twenty alcohol violations on campus last night. That kind of sucked.

But Preston, weren't you the cause of nineteen of them?