Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051
Coming off a 5 day break and being given a two-hour workshop period was not the best combination that could happen for me. I've done nothing.

the good news is that hopefully you'll have your iPod by the end of the week or monday of next week :D

On the bad side though I'm still feeling like crap damn heating system in this apartment is drying me out..... and they're working on the plumbing here until 4:30 :grumble: :sick:

December 31st: I order a DS for Erin for Valentine's Day from www.videogamemonster.com.

January 15th: Still hadn't received the DS and having sent two e-mails that were not responded to, I called and cancelled the order and asked for a refund.

January 22nd: Called these people for the third time and asked where my refund is since it still wasn't credited to my account.

February 1st: Went to my bank to put in a claim since they STILL hadn't given me my refund. Was told they have until February 15th to refund the money since the refund was requested on January 15th.

February 9th-ish: The morons at www.videogamemonster.com ship the DS to me. I am speechless. I had cancelled the order 3 weeks ago at that point. I call them and tell them that I am shipping it back to them and I want my money back.

February 15th: No refund. Shock.

Today: I go to the bank to finish my claim since they still have not refunded my money. To my utter joy, I find out that because they shipped the thing to me, they have ANOTHER month to give me the refund.

I am so pissed off right now. I am about to call these fuckers again and now I'm going into rant mode. Friends, DO NOT EVER buy anything from Video Game Monster. They are fucking idiots who obviously have no clue what they are doing.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Sorry to hear about that James........... that was like when I bought a Transformers toy off of eBay once. 2 Days after paying for it eBay tells me that the seller has been removed from eBay and I sent several emails to them about when I should recieve the merchandise with no response it took three months for paypal to refund my $. Sometimes online shopping sucks!

December 31st: I order a DS for Erin for Valentine's Day from www.videogamemonster.com.

January 15th: Still hadn't received the DS and having sent two e-mails that were not responded to, I called and cancelled the order and asked for a refund.

January 22nd: Called these people for the third time and asked where my refund is since it still wasn't credited to my account.

February 1st: Went to my bank to put in a claim since they STILL hadn't given me my refund. Was told they have until February 15th to refund the money since the refund was requested on January 15th.

February 9th-ish: The morons at www.videogamemonster.com ship the DS to me. I am speechless. I had cancelled the order 3 weeks ago at that point. I call them and tell them that I am shipping it back to them and I want my money back.

February 15th: No refund. Shock.

Today: I go to the bank to finish my claim since they still have not refunded my money. To my utter joy, I find out that because they shipped the thing to me, they have ANOTHER month to give me the refund.

I am so pissed off right now. I am about to call these fuckers again and now I'm going into rant mode. Friends, DO NOT EVER buy anything from Video Game Monster. They are fucking idiots who obviously have no clue what they are doing.

Oh dear.

Rant 1:

0H MY GaWD 1tS RAIN1NG IN SAINDEIGO~~~~~~~~FTW!!!@@~~

God, Its like no one had seen rain before.

Vent 1: I fell asleep in science. Im lowering my head to the table, And then my buddy is poking me to wake up.

Vent 2: Family guy characters Adam West, Brian and Stewie have given me something to live for.

Guest DCAUFan1051

ugh........... I feel like either death is knocking at my door or vice versa.......... for the past 3 days I've not felt well at all my nose has been bleeding and I've had very dry sinuses... on the flip side of that now my nose is constantly running and I'm coughing my lungs up every time I even open my mouth. On top of that I have Supplemental Episode 6 to record... however that will be this weekend... The TFG1 Podcast schedule is gonna be a little late this week. So I decided to get up earlier this evening and start prepping for Sup Ep 6 I've got about 6 clips of audio for the episode..... but no synopsis on the topic. Thank god I already have recorded episodes 6-7!

On top of all the sickness stuff I decided to try and unpack my DVD collection which I've only done the TV shows I'm not touching the movies until I can get another DVD shelf in here . I've taken all kinds of medicine the last 4 days and nothing is working... I hate going to the doctor but I think that's the next course of action goddamnit! :sick:

Guest DCAUFan1051
I get awful nosebleeds, too, Mike. It's shitty.

I normally don't but when my nose dried out it started bleeding then of course I had to pick at the dry bloody scab and it bled more ugh.... I was fine 4 days ago now this crap thanks for the sympathy Preston

I think I'm gonna crawl back in bed and watch more Animaniacs :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
For me, it's a side effect of epiglottis, from when I was six.

I'm damn near 22 now, I'd be glad if it stopped.

EDIT: And Animaniacs? You trying to win me over? :P

nope I just felt like some good 90's cartoons and since I have all three DVD volumes it's an Animaniacs night haven't even watched any of the DVRed shows from today/tonight welll last night lol you know what I mean!

I am going to murder the following people:

-The assholes in Pep Band who keep on taking the drums without asking/telling us (THEY ARE NOT YOUR DRUMS)

-The assholes in LCF who get there a half hour earlier than they say they do, which would be nice to know, are real pissy about exactly how much furniture they get and proceed to completely undo and redo our setup, and are especially pissy about not having drums, which we can't help b/c of aforementioned assholes

-My one manager who treats me like an idiot just because I have tits.

Fuck. Them. All.

And I have to deal with even more heavy lifting/furniture rearrangement at 10:30 at night.

For some reason, Intel Macs have this issue with Audacity I am only now discovering. Episode 77 of DM raped me and I'm compiling this presentation for the Mail Order Zombie Dead Letter Awards and playback is skipping on me. It looks as though I may be compiling the show on my work laptop until Audacity fixes this bug because I can't afford Sound Studio 3 right now. That is my ultimate.

The show will, again, be more work but it will go smoother then. Gah.

I have so much God damned homework I think I'm going to scream, one assignemnt done tonight, got two more to take care of, I also got two more due for Monday, one of which will require me to go to Festival du Voyageur on Saturday, at least the weather doesn't look too bad.

Guest DCAUFan1051

first before I start I pose the question once again does anyone think the Vent thread will hit a milestone number of pages before 2009 comes to a close?

OK now the venting............

I've taken everything I can think of for meds I've been on Sprite since last week.... But my head and my nose are still fuckin killing me!!! And yeah I know I should go to the Dr. but I hate Doctor's Offices damnit. I guess I just shouldn't sleep anymore because it seems that everytime I fall asleep I wake up feeling wayyyy worse. UGH I hate being sick.... I haven't been this sick since I was 8 years old had strep throat which caused me to have a seizure. Goddamnit!!!! OK I'm gonna post on TFG1 then I'm goin back to bed

I want to set the scene:

It was my first valentines day with someone who i cared about, considering last year someone broke up with me on the day before Valentines day, but thats another story.

Anyway, they get me some chocolates and a card with a poem they wrote inside, it was the nicest thing ever.

I leave the chocolates in my room above my wardrobe to eat at a later time.

I go away for a few days and I come home today and what do I find:

The chocolates box lying on my bed.

I go to my brother and he says my mum ate them:

I see her and when they both are standing next to each other they admit they both ate them.

What a bunch of selfish bastards and this really hurts my feelings, as they were a thoughtful gift and they fucking ruined it.

It makes me worry what else they have been looking at up there(Medicine I got from the doctor, the card boxes, bank statements) it was meant to be a safe place and now it isn't.

Dammit.