The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get the feeling I'm gaining weight, yet walking more and eating less.

I fucking hate irony.

I went to the gym on back-to-back evenings yesterday and on wednesday, and apparently I'm getting heavier. I'm being told it's because muscle weighs more than fat, but I'm not training so hard that I'm putting on muscle. I only really want to get rid of my beer paunch (a nicer word than gut).

I get the feeling I'm gaining weight, yet walking more and eating less.

I fucking hate irony.

I went to the gym on back-to-back evenings yesterday and on wednesday, and apparently I'm getting heavier. I'm being told it's because muscle weighs more than fat, but I'm not training so hard that I'm putting on muscle. I only really want to get rid of my beer paunch (a nicer word than gut).

I've been doing a half-hour a night in our new garage gym (now with reclining cycle, weights and heavy-bag, because genuine gyms around here are rip-offs) every night for a week now and I'm just getting heavier. It not the food either, I'm on a pretty strict diet.

Too early for genuine results, we'll see how its going in a month.

Ian, if you are looking to ditch the gut apparently you have to work your transverse abdominals, which you really don't need a gym for.

My health has sucked since January. I have taken 7 sick days this semester, I'm not exactly happy about it. In relation to my to my email that I sent to my instructors this morning, I have been cc'd on a memo that my instructors have been circulating around questioning my authenticity and professionalism. I'm not happy about this at all.

Guest DCAUFan1051
My health has sucked since January. I have taken 7 sick days this semester, I'm not exactly happy about it. In relation to my to my email that I sent to my instructors this morning, I have been cc'd on a memo that my instructors have been circulating around questioning my authenticity and professionalism. I'm not happy about this at all.

sorry to hear that kellen hope everything turns out ok

I've been doing a half-hour a night in our new garage gym (now with reclining cycle, weights and heavy-bag, because genuine gyms around here are rip-offs)

When do I move in?

Just as soon as I can find out Ian's address and give that to you as mine.

I'll offer up Adham's address as a compromise.

Heh. You have one of those huge music libraries like I do?

97.2 GB as of right now.

My iPod is a 2Gb right now and is a total pain in the ass to update. I'm hopefully going to persuade both my wife and parents to forget about a birthday present so I can buy me a 120Gb Classic.

I have 7 GB. Mostly podcasts.

I hate you Des.....

Anyway, I don't know why I am so tired recently, I have so much free time on my hands that i could use to write or make more youtube videos, but i don't and it feels weird.

All I'm really doing is learning more about comics by reading whatever I can find and looking up as much information as I can find on the internet.

Anyone else ever felt like this?

Guest DCAUFan1051

I just cut my fucking hand on the back door as I went to take the trash out. It has glass louvers for a window.!!! this door soooo needs to be replaced it's the third time I've cut myself trying to leave my new apartment building...... and before anyone says just use the front door I had to pull the trash can around front from the back so that's why I used the back hellish glass door goddamnit!! The cut isn't that bad I just can't get the bleeding to stop :cry: :grumble: :fight:

Guest DCAUFan1051

well I finally got the bleeding to stop on my hand, but after running to wal-mart I come home to busted kitchen pipes ugh waters everywhere! Plumbers are on their way out now! damnit

Guest DCAUFan1051
Why the fuck do my throat and chest feel like they got run over by a steamroller?

Going to the nurse shortly, and hoping that she can actually do something for this.

sorry to hear about you not feeling well..... it sounds like the crap I had a few weeks ago hope ya get better.