Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And it's fucking SNOWING...again!!!

Fuck Canada, I'm moving to Bristol. I hear it's a tropical paradise there.

[stavros lets out a hearty belly laugh and sips from the crazy straw poking out of his coconut shell cocktail. The nubile slave girls continue to fan his tanned body with palm leaves.]

I am so fucking sick of my extended family pulling shit on us.

So, Easter would have been celebrated on Sunday, with my two little sisters' birthday celebrations being thrown in for convenience. At least, this was the plan originally. Apparently my grandmother called my mother last night to tell her that because people were freaking out about theoretical snow on Sunday they'd moved it to today. Today is the day that the family is doing an outreach project with our church (which our grandmother hates) and another church for most of the day. Needless to say, we probably won't be able to make it, which screws over my little sisters.

They made this decision on Thursday sometime.

Fuck. My. Grandmother.

There was a sign on some marquis I drove by a couple weeks ago that said "APRIL SHOWERS BRING AY LOWERS". The M and F were missing.

Immediately, my friend who was riding with me and I said almost simultaneously, "April showers bring gay blowers?"

Gah. At work on 3 hours sleep post-wrestlemania. I'm the only guy in the office and suddenly the steel equipment bars we install arrive totally unexpectedly from one of our employers. I now have to move these damn bars, 3 tonnes of 20 and 40kg lumps of steel into our office, and I need to lift a lot of them up to shoulder-height to stack them properly. I'm an angry synapse away from calling the company and putting them in the picture. Its not like we even need them, we've still got about 7 tonnes in stock!