The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's the thing though, the one word before was cute, natural and charming. There have been anthology and future tense episodes where they were smart enough to keep her silent (to the point of comedic effect in some cases). This was pointless and unnecessary. As to why I care about the show still, I dunno, it's been a part of me forever.

I’m sure The Simpson’s have been a big part of a lot of people’s lives. But sometimes you have to let go. It's gotten to the point where I'm genuinely surprised when something clever happens, especially when it’s actually delivered in a way that’s funny.

Also, I don’t think this is worth posting in this thread either, since it’s supposed to be for the bigger stuff :P. But hell, while we're on the topic of The Simpsons, I might as well post this.

Dear Idiot Bitch Next Door Neighbor:

YOUR BASS LINE SHOULD NOT BE SO LOUD THAT IT IS CAUSING A HEADACHE AND/OR THINGS IN MY ROOM TO VIBRATE.

Just for you, I'm putting Caramelldansen on loop on my iHome alarm clock right as I leave for class at 8:30 and aiming it straight at your fucking wall. :D

Fuck you,

~Me.

Dear Idiot Bitch Next Door Neighbor:

YOUR BASS LINE SHOULD NOT BE SO LOUD THAT IT IS CAUSING A HEADACHE AND/OR THINGS IN MY ROOM TO VIBRATE.

Just for you, I'm putting Caramelldansen on loop on my iHome alarm clock right as I leave for class at 8:30 and aiming it straight at your fucking wall. :D

Fuck you,

~Me.

Wow, that's mean. I'm nominating you for a People's Choice Award!

See, I wouldn't have been ranting if she didn't do this EVERY OTHER NIGHT, and then she bitches when I ask her to turn it down.

She's got it coming to her. :P

I feel your pain. My upstairs neighbors are, quite possibly, running a brothel. I don't know but most nights we have to complain about the rhythmic banging on the ceiling above us.

So I paid my $37 hospital bill and thought all was done.

But I was wrong. That was just my first bill. I got my second one yesterday... for 700 fucking dollars. At that price, I should have had an actual heart attack.

Fuck you, American health care system.

EDIT: And I just got another one for 400. Fuck this.

An update. I applied for financial aid, and since I'm actually eligible for welfare in this state (though I'm too proud/stubborn to apply for it), the woman I talked to said that I more than likely won't have to pay most of the hospital bills. So that was a load off.

Then I get home and there's a letter from the bank saying that I somehow owe them $400 in overdrafts, which is absurd since I never use my card or write checks.

So I drive to the bank, and on the way, my car breaks down. That's another $400 to get it fixed, plus the cost of getting it towed.

Who in the cosmos did I piss off?

Operation Annoy the Fuck Out of My Neighbor goes into effect tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see how effective it is. :D

Sorry to hear that the universe is hating you, Dubs. It'll go to hating someone else soon enough, I promise. It's flighty like that.

In other bitchtastic news, one of the drivers for my school's shopping shuttles is an idiot. The first time I had him at the beginning of the term, he almost ran into a kid, almost missed oncoming cars, and then had the nerve to bitch me out when I was trying to give him advice for a class he was whining about the whole way and missed my stop because of. The second time, he was even more bitchy, telling girls to shut up so he could listen to music and doing even more poor driving. And now today, I was almost whipped into the doors of the car because he was taking turns so fast and he almost missed the two girls who were at the Wal-Mart; they had to run up with the car and knock on the back window in order to get him to see them.

And yet he still manages to make me late for things I wanted to do. Bastard.

In one day:

-The offer on our house fell through

-The house that is number one on our list has sold.

-Some dumbass just looked at our house (and cleaning up for a showing is not anywhere in the vicinity of easy when you've got two kids under 4) and loved it...except for the stairs. They're too old to handle stairs. Why are they looking at two-storey houses?!

In other news, it is a possibility that the offer on our house fell through because the people that had an offer on THEIR house now likes our house more. Confused yet?

Sorry to hear that the universe is hating you, Dubs. It'll go to hating someone else soon enough, I promise. It's flighty like that.

I dunno. It's been on me for almost 25 years now.

Thank you, though.

Thank you, though.

Maybe that means the next 25 will be a piece of cake.

Thank you, though.

You're positive. Go you.

Thank you, though.

You're positive. Go you.

Hey, I don't see you trying to brighten my day, Grumpypants.

And no, that one time you wore the fireman's outfit doesn't count.

So, apparently someone in the Con at school (all of whom are notorious for overworking themselves to the point of sickness) has caught swine flu. Administration is apparently trying to keep it on the DL, but the rumor mill and paranoia is doing its work. Let the epic stupidity begin.

...Wait.

Does this mean I can not go to classes b/c I might catch the swine flu? Is paranoia a legitimate excuse? xD

Apologies for the fairly swear-laden rant that follows.

FUCK this entire hall, FUCK the bitch next door who whines about not being able to do her own thing when her fucking subwoofer causes vibrations because of where it is in relation to my head, you live in a community you stupid little twit, you do have to have consideration for others, and yes, it DOES make you a fucking bitch, you don't get a free pass for being a goddamn fifth year senior, fuck her for whining about it down the hall where I can hear it, and fuck her for trying to make it seem like I'm the one who's in the wrong.

In addition, goddamn having to try and look for a second summer job in this fucking economy, screw the pressure my parents are putting on me to get one, screw not being able to say here over the summer and get a job up here and now being stuck at goddamned home the whole summer and probably going insane because of it, fuck the insane amount of work I have to do for this ethnography, fuck the increased and idiotic load of Japanese, fuck having a midterm on Friday, cause it just adds more work that I don't need, and screw tech crew for having me work over, what, twenty hours now in the last two weeks because of even more idiotic people in the administration who can't make up their fucking minds.

It's been a really bad night. Sorry.

In addition, have had to coach a friend who tends to get hallucinations/delusions back into reality twice now in the last week. Besides talking and describing what's going on around them, and keeping them away from dark places and seated, any advice for how to keep them grounded while these are happening?

I just got the biggest kick in the balls ever, and their is nothing I can do to fix it.

It's weird yesterday I was in a good mood, and now eveything has gone to fucking shit.

I swear I am seconds away from slitting my fucking wrists as I am sick of this fucking shit I have to call a life.