The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it's just been stuff that's been tapping away at me, and now this stuff.

First I am getting really stressed out living where I am with no privacy and no real life of my own, it seems everything I do is undermined and watched by everyone, and every mistake is thrown in my face to the point where I have to hide everything from everyone.

How bad is it, well I have to hide letters, bank statements and letters from my old university and pretty much anything, that I own.

I am in debt and that isn't bad as I found a way to help out that problem, which will take some of the stress off, and it just fell through, I need to have forms which I can't get.

I can't move out as I can afford to, and no matter how hard I try and I am not bitching about it, I cannot find a job and so physically stressed out from fucking up my course last november and having to hide it and not being able to take a break from the stress of that or find a way out of that, I can't take a break as I know, I will always be going back to it.

I am so sick of my life and this is just the knockdown that I didn't want or need, and I basically can't handle this shit anymore, I can't handle having to hide how much I am stressed out and can't tell anyone as they wouldn't be able to help, it would only hinder. I just can't take it anymore. This final thing happening has threw my last effort into shit and I can't do anything.

Sorry, I keep posting the same thing in here over and over again it's just the same problems keep happening to me over and over again and keep brining me more stress.

Here's the end of the letter I got today: Please remember you have until 03/06/2009. If you fail to supply this information your claim will be closed as defective. I can't get the paperwork.

Things will get better, suave, I swear it will.

--

Dear Idiot Nurse:

You were the one who told my friend to go off campus to get tested for bronchitis. You gave him the perscriptions for bacterial bronchitis. Yes, he is coughing, but he's not contagious at this point any more, especially while he's on the medication.

So why the hell would you tell him to wear a mask because of risk of contagion (nevermind that a mask wouldn't even work, or that he doesn't have H1N1 symptoms)?

Continuing to Facedesk at My University' Unprecedented Amount of Fail,

~Me

PS: Your definition of "quarantine" is keeping the infected student in his quad that he shares with THREE OTHER PEOPLE that can leave at will. I do not think this word means what you think it means.

Now, I have been "RANDOMLY" selected for Jury duty.

I fucking hate this country and everyone in it.

When you see the defendant, say "I grew up with him! I fucking hate that guy!"

Done.

A princess Leia costume, a lightsaber and 18 words- "I don't really think its fair for me to be on a jury because I can read thoughts."

I found out last night one of my cousins has Type I diabetes. She's only 14. She and I have always been really close and I feel so bad for her; she has to stay in the hospital for 3 days and she is basically inconsolable right now. She's just devastated by this. I'm going to send her a card, but I'll be damned if I know how I'm going to word it to try and cheer her up.

Shit James, all I can say is I'm sorry to hear that.

Jack, that is shit, what do they say you owe them money for?

Also I'm going to just claim in the Jury service that I can't do Jury duty, as they can go fuck themselves.

That and my magic carpet is busy for the next several months and I need to housesit for him.

My work Email has suddenly stopped working. I can receive stuff but my System Administrator refuses to send any emails saying they are undeliverable. I haven't changed a thing and the fact that I'm not technically minded means that the forum thread covering this fault are producing nothing but headaches for me.

On top of this my boss seems to feel that the fact that I can't fix it is an indication that I'm not trying to, just like any other time something goes wrong on our work PC's. Its 6pm on a friday night and I'm in the office trying to fix this after got up at 5.30am and went out to work on a Royal Marine base all day moving heavy machinery. Its not my fucking fault that I can't fix this! I'm not a tech guy, I'm just the guy running this office.

Edit- This day was so exhausting that I've drunk my first beer in months to recover.

Not so much a vent I suppose, but I've come to the decision that if I'm not able to improve my life in some significant way between now and my 25th birthday (October), I'm getting the fuck out of Maryland and starting over. There's really nothing here for me anymore, and I hate this feeling of being on a treadmill and never advancing anywhere, no matter how much I work.

Right now, Alaska and London are my top choices. Alaska for the weather and lack of sunlight, London because, well, if I need to explain that one, kill yourself.

Not so much a vent I suppose, but I've come to the decision that if I'm not able to improve my life in some significant way between now and my 25th birthday (October), I'm getting the fuck out of Maryland and starting over. There's really nothing here for me anymore, and I hate this feeling of being on a treadmill and never advancing anywhere, no matter how much I work.

Right now, Alaska and London are my top choices. Alaska for the weather and lack of sunlight, London because, well, if I need to explain that one, kill yourself.

Come to Alaska. Move to Anchorage.

Both have advantages. London is London and there's always a chance you'll run into a man with a blue box or a member of Monty Python. Both are good. On the other hand, Alaska is cold and you do get a kickback for living there. Also, when the rest of us get nuked by Skynet, you're a little less likely to get hit with one of the big ones. Hmm, tough choices.

Come to Alaska. Move to Anchorage.

This.

I see it now. I get to the airport and then James sends a giant man named Biff to break my knees and steal my plane ticket.

I'm not falling for that one again.