Comic Book Trivia

Darque Edge

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just finished Arkham Asylum and nobody escaped the Asylum. Are you talking about The Joker And Harvey Dent taking hostages in order to make Batman stay at the Asylum? If so, it wasn't hilarious.

Do you mean the graphic novel or mini/TPB?

I've just finished Arkham Asylum and nobody escaped the Asylum. Are you talking about The Joker And Harvey Dent taking hostages in order to make Batman stay at the Asylum? If so, it wasn't hilarious.

Do you mean the graphic novel or mini/TPB?

There's a mini/TPB? Bloody oath. I hope it's done better than the Graphic Novel. If Amadeus Arkham's wife and only child were killed and he went insane how could Jermiah Arkham be the owner of the Arham Asylum. Are we supposed to believe that there are two un related families in Gotham named Arkham? And what about Batman saying that doctor deserved death. Under Batman's eyes, no one deserves death.

I mean the mini/ trade. With the stockbroker who pled insanity and got sent to Arkham. Shit did I use the wrong title?

If no one has read it, I'll post the answer and do a new question.

Ask another question, 'cause I don't think that many people realized there was an Arkham mini last year.

If you didn't know there was an Arkham mini last year, go find it. Great storyline, amazing art, oh man, so good. And many new Bat villains were introduced. The answer to the question is The Joker and Two-Face escaped, at which point the Joker picked up a phone book and decided to kill everyone in Gotham whose name was a palindrome. So funny.

Anyway, sorry to kill the thread.

So here's the next question: name three non-DC superhero guest appearances in Alex Ross's original Kingdom Come. And to make it difficult, group appearances only count as one.

You got it, though I was hoping someone might mention The Beatles, the Robot Village People, or Steve Miller. I loved those little cameos.

OH! I thought you just meant other non-DC superheroes.

Anyway, how did Victor von Doom's face become scarred?

You got it, though I was hoping someone might mention The Beatles, the Robot Village People, or Steve Miller. I loved those little cameos.

OH! I thought you just meant other non-DC superheroes.

Anyway, how did Victor von Doom's face become scarred?

He was scarred in an explosion from one of his experiments at ESU.