The Music Thread

Oh to have the time and talent to do something like this. Not only are guys from two different bands rerecording the entirety of Metallica's ill-advised St. Anger album with tighter riffs, replacing trash cans with drums and actual good production (Bob Rock, what the fuck were you thinking?), if you look closely, you'll see that ONE guy does all the guitars, bass and drums. The real problem with this is that the singer is still going for a Hetfield impression which didn't even work for Hetfield. I think if he switched it up and did more of a metalcore/Killswitch Engage thing, it would be awesome. Still, this is incredible.

http://youtu.be/zCiNPgoGa6M

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, it doesn't take a Christian to not believe in fate.

I was going to add HIM to my Dropped D list to spite you, but then I realized we might reach the heat death of the universe before we cover my next band.

Hold on.

Wait for it...

b6a63bf33478311a83e04a8a2bcb1f07-wait-fo

I like HIM

So do I, actually.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn. Went for a dog walk last night (usually about half an hour) and ended up walking it twice while listening to Neurosis' ENEMY OF THE SUN. One of the first extreme metal albums I ever listened to back in the day. Transported me to a feeling as if I should be hunting fleeing slaves with my wolf companion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG4vS5NvEvY

• 3 weeks later...