The Music Thread

The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go

Girls Aloud - The Show (yeah Sloth, I know)

It's alright, Dubs - millions of other people think these acts are good as well. Lord knows I'm not one of them, though.

Really? I thought the Ting Tings would make some great entrance music for Skelley. :happy:

If Skelley wore a shell-suit, chewed gum and replaced the exaggerated lingo with chavspeak, then yes. Actually, that's quite a funny image....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's alright, Dubs - millions of other people think these acts are good as well. Lord knows I'm not one of them, though.

Really? I thought the Ting Tings would make some great entrance music for Skelley. :happy:

If Skelley wore a shell-suit, chewed gum and replaced the exaggerated lingo with chavspeak, then yes. Actually, that's quite a funny image....

I'm tempted to bring Bradford back just to run that gimmick.

I'm tempted to bring Bradford back just to run that gimmick.

Ya remember how general morale was back when you were in it? Long story short, it's not better. :shakehead:

On topic: if Dubs suggests me 6 songs to listen to for 24 hours, I just might do it. I've been through a lot this year, but I reckon this one challenge will see me come out stronger as a human being with functioning ears.

Yeah, I saw the thread over there. Looks like I quit at just the right time.

As for a list, I have just the thing for you.

Billie Piper - Day and Night

Girls Aloud - I Think We're Alone Now

S Club 7 - Bring it All Back

Spice Girls - Wannabe

Sugababes - Push the Button

B*Witched - C'est la vie

Have fun. :devil:

As for a list, I have just the thing for you.

Billie Piper - Day and Night

Girls Aloud - I Think We're Alone Now

S Club 7 - Bring it All Back

Spice Girls - Wannabe

Sugababes - Push the Button

B*Witched - C'est la vie

Have fun. :devil:

Heh. Honestly, the list goes as follows for me:

Billie Piper - Day and Night I think my brother had this. More tolerable than her earlier singles.

Girls Aloud - I Think We're Alone Now Not the worst GA cover ever - their joint mauling of "Walk This Way" with the Sugababes is INFINITELY worse.

S Club 7 - Bring it All Back Heh, now this is a Skelley act!!

Spice Girls - Wannabe Ah jeez.

Sugababes - Push the Button Seriously, you could've chosen a much worse song of theirs, so many thanks.

B*Witched - C'est la vie I hate you.

So it could've been worse! And I really will do this, as soon as I find a way of acquiring these songs without paying for them...

next up: Snot - The Box

I knew there was a reason I liked you! Great album. Have you listened to Strait Up, the tribute album? It's worth a buy alone for the one actual Snot song, Absent. It fucking rules and makes me even sadder about Lynn's death every time I listen to it.

I knew there was a reason I liked you! Great album. Have you listened to Strait Up, the tribute album? It's worth a buy alone for the one actual Snot song, Absent. It fucking rules and makes me even sadder about Lynn's death every time I listen to it.

yup, i bought "Strait Up" on the first day it came out which was something like 8 years ago which is pretty crazy now that i'm thinking about it. "Absent" is probably my favorite Snot song too (although i prefer the version on the Strangeland soundtrack). I am actually pretty good friends with Snot's drummer Jamie Miller and he now plays in one of my favorite bands theSTART, and i got to know Tumor pretty well too since i was doing promotion for the band Lo-Pro that he was playing in for a short period of time. While i don't really listen to Snot much anymore, they will always hold a special place in my heart.

P.S: not too sure how i feel about this "reunion" they are doing this year though

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!!

Nickelback's Dark Horse is out and it's on repeat in my iTunes Library I'll be listening to this for a few weeks to come. I like almost every track on the CD.

Right now my favorites on the album outside of Gotta Be Somebody, Something In Your Mouth, and If Today Was Your Last Day are:

Burn It To The Ground

Next Go Round

Just To Get High

The album has a harder edge on most of the tracks then Nickelback has used before and I love it.

I am so hoping that they come back to Louisville KY soon!!!!!

NB-DarkHorse.jpg

• 2 weeks later...