DCAU Wikipedia Episode Guide and Trivia

annericelover

• 2 years later...

Hey, I'm new to the forums and relatively new to the podcast so I’m sorry that I will be posting without having listened to the newer podcasts. Anyway where I am in the podcast James and Mike are getting pissed off at Wikipedia and I just wanted to tell them about this site. I love the DCAU Wiki I use it all the time and I’m glad someone informed listeners and host about this site.

Hey, I'm new to the forums and relatively new to the podcast so I’m sorry that I will be posting without having listened to the newer podcasts. Anyway where I am in the podcast James and Mike are getting pissed off at Wikipedia and I just wanted to tell them about this site. I love the DCAU Wiki I use it all the time and I’m glad someone informed listeners and host about this site.

Well I unerstand why they would get annoyed with it, its not always 100% correct, so any info on there you have to be cautious about. I use the DCAU Wiki for when I do my commenttaries