***RULES***

James D.

1.) This forum is for any and all discussion about Japanese animation and manga and their culture. Nothing else.

2.) There are to be no racist, sexist, etc. things said here. This is common sense and applies to all forums.

3.) THE HENTAI RULES

3a.) Hentai and hentai movies and books are allowed to be discussed. However, ANYONE who posts hentai pictures, movies, or direct links to either will be banned from this website indefinitely. If you like a review someone did about a hentai movie, you may copy/paste it on here as long as you give a source/author credit and you do not post any pictures with nudity in them. There are a couple of anime movies with sex in them that I like, so I understand if you want other people to see them, but please follow these rules. We may have younger readers and forumites here, so we don't want them to view material that is unsuitable for them to see.

3b.) We do not look down upon you if you like to watch this stuff. It's freedom of expression, after all. (We have a mature comic books subforum, also.) HOWEVER, many people do not like hentai and you must respect that. Therefore, if you make a thread that has hentai-related content in it, you MUST make a note of it in the title of your thread. If you don't, the thread will be deleted on sight and you will risk suspension or banishment from the website.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or our administrator, Yoda, and we will be glad to answer your questions.

• 3 weeks later...

I have one thing to add, about the HENTAI.

I think a rule should be added about hentai that displays subjects that are generally frowned upon, such as rape, incest, underage sex, etc. That kinda stuff is absolutely sick and has no place on this site or anywhere else, in my opinion. A definate content rule is something that I think will keep the level of decency in this forum.

I think a rule should be added about hentai that displays subjects that are generally frowned upon, such as rape, incest, underage sex, etc. That kinda stuff is absolutely sick and has no place on this site or anywhere else, in my opinion. A definate content rule is something that I think will keep the level of decency in this forum.

Noted, however, those subjects are fair to talk about (just so long as they're not glorified), especially in light of Identity Crisis #2.

I think a rule should be added about hentai that displays subjects that are generally frowned upon, such as rape, incest, underage sex, etc.  That kinda stuff is absolutely sick and has no place on this site or anywhere else, in my opinion.  A definate content  rule is something that I think will keep the level of decency in this forum.

Noted, however, those subjects are fair to talk about (just so long as they're not glorified), especially in light of Identity Crisis #2.

Exactly.