Cell phones

JackFetch

Email is fucking retarded too when people are walking down the street emailing on their phone. Seriously, don't give me a shitty look because you're not watching where you're going. i hope you walk into traffic.

Also, the next person, I'm talking to who takes their phone out will get physically hung up on.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Email is fucking retarded too when people are walking down the street emailing on their phone. Seriously, don't give me a shitty look because you're not watching where you're going. i hope you walk into traffic.

Also, the next person, I'm talking to who takes their phone out will get physically hung up on.

I agree, don't do it in front of other people, or when talking to them, as it is rude.

Next month, my AT&T contract mercifully ends and I'm looking elsewhere. My bills just keep going up and up, and are near $70.00 a month now, and I only have unlimited talk and text with NO Internet! It's ridiculous. Anyone want to recommend a good carrier that charges less than $50 a month for unlimited talk, text and full Internet? I've heard there is at least one carrier that does this, but I'd like to hear it from people whose opinions actually matter to me, and not from TV commercials.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...