Lost Boys:Reign of Frogs

JackFetch

Hitting stands on May 14th, "The Lost Boys: Reign of Frogs" comes to us from writer Hans Rodionoff (The Lost Boys 2: The Tribe): Before Buffy...before Blade...there was one name that was whispered in fear and awe among the undead...The Frog Brothers. Edgar and Alan Frog, the no-nonsense vampire slayers from the cult film "The Lost Boys," are back with a vengeance in a mini-series that will bridge the gap between the original film and the sequel, "Lost Boys 2: The Tribe," due to be released this summer.

Art is being supplied by Joel Gomez ("Wetworks") and issue #1 will feature this cover by Jonathan Wayshak.

thelostboyscomicbookhx1.jpg

DC is putting this out so it's not a Small Press comic.

On the topic of the comic itself, I love The Lost Boys but this new movie looks like crap. I might pick this series up just for the hell of it, and depending on how great the DCBS discount is.

I didn't know Wildstorm was DC. I don't read either so that would have helped. They weren't always part of DC were they?