Episode 27

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick reviews two British films: The Living and the Dead, and Experiment. News, feedback and a new sponsor! Tunes include: "Curse of the Living" by Under a Nightmare, "Experiment in Terror" by Fantomas and the "Ginger Snaps Theme" by Michael Shields. Check out www.horror-mall.com. [ 56:59 || 26.0 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_027.mp3

The BBFC stuff is rather irksome. Whilst the UK isn't unliberal, Gordon Brown's Labour party has moved to the centre-right and whilst they aren't the same political party as that of Thatcher, they get away with a LOT of distinctly Thatcherite policies whilst painting themselves as better as their rival party when they were last in government over 10 years ago. I have a feeling Stavros is a Labour man, so I apologise if this thread gets hijacked for a debate on British politics! (Even if I'm a lapsed Liberal Democrat with no current affiliations!)

Anyways, good to hear my compatriots featured this week! The actor who plays the absentee Lord, incidentally, is well-known for two prominent BBC sitcoms so I always get caught off guard when I see him seriously act.

The BBFC stuff is rather irksome. Whilst the UK isn't unliberal, Gordon Brown's Labour party has moved to the centre-right and whilst they aren't the same political party as that of Thatcher, they get away with a LOT of distinctly Thatcherite policies whilst painting themselves as better as their rival party when they were last in government over 10 years ago. I have a feeling Stavros is a Labour man, so I apologise if this thread gets hijacked for a debate on British politics! (Even if I'm a lapsed Liberal Democrat with no current affiliations!)

Anyways, good to hear my compatriots featured this week! The actor who plays the absentee Lord, incidentally, is well-known for two prominent BBC sitcoms so I always get caught off guard when I see him seriously act.

Cheers, Ian. He'll chill you to the bone in this one.