Staff page?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with AJR about you posting what everyone's user names as well. It helps people know who from the forum their giving feedback to. I would also add how long they've been writing for earth-2 and what their favourite article they wrote is, also maybe a bit of history of their writing. But dubs is right, why not just write a basic bio, PM the writers saying what you want it to say and see if they have anything they want to add and add it it, or explain why that is not needed.

See, I sometimes don't post random crap.

I agree with AJR about you posting what everyone's user names as well. It helps people know who from the forum their giving feedback to. I would also add how long they've been writing for earth-2 and what their favourite article they wrote is, also maybe a bit of history of their writing. But dubs is right, why not just write a basic bio, PM the writers saying what you want it to say and see if they have anything they want to add and add it it, or explain why that is not needed.

Good idea, man.

So, mine would say:

"Name: Desmond Reddick

Forum tag: Dread, Doug7172"

Good idea, man.

So, mine would say:

"Name: Desmond Reddick

Forum tag: Dread, Doug7172"

Shhh! No need to let the secret out.