annericelover

Freddy's Nightmares: A Nightmare on Elm Street The Series 19 Disc Box Set

Well I got this set several months ago and it is awesome, professionally made, you will not find another bootleg like this. It's very cheap for 19 disc, only 65.00 and well worth it. For the link to where you can get it, please message me. The show was out for 2 Seasons with 44 Episodes produced. The reason it's not yet available is Warner Brothers owns the rights to the viewing of the show, while New Line owns the rights to Freddy Krueger.

15 Disc of the Set features every episode in airing order

4 Disc are Unreleased Extras that New Line failed to released in the Movie box set, including Making of, Music Videos, Deleted Scenes

Also the makers of the sets are always adding on and each new disc made is only $3.

NOTE: The same seller got me Fantastic Four 1994 Version and The Birds of Prey Series on DVD

Here are a few Screenshots of the set:

The Rear of The Boxes

0312082230-1.jpg

Front View of the Set

0312082228.jpg

Season One Set

0312082229.jpg

Season One & Two Set

0312082229a.jpg

Season Two Set

0312082229b.jpg

Unreleased Extras

0312082229c.jpg

Back of Unreleased Extras

backcover-1.jpg

Edited by annericelover

If anything has ever screamed "bulk buy," that's it!

Please PM me that link, annericelover!

Hey Yoda, did you manage to contact the seller, I told him to expect you...

Ask him about the Halloween 6 Box Set and Birds of Prey Set, he'll help you with those too

Hello again, I got this also from S-10

Halloween 6: Ultimate Edition Set, this is a 5 Disc Set with all the different Versions of this film. The quality of the film is the best I have ever seen. It also has featurettes and audition(even one by Denise Richards).

Check out my new video review for the set(including part of the Denise Richards Audition)here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhvK5XyniTI

Front Cover

0313081439a-1.jpg

Back Cover

0313081440-1.jpg

Edited by annericelover

Thanks, but I'm obscenely broke.

Plus, I've got a half dozen bootlegs and fanfilms I still haven't gotten around to watching.

Thanks, but I'm obscenely broke.

Plus, I've got a half dozen bootlegs and fanfilms I still haven't gotten around to watching.

Ok well he is always making the sets. You can also buy just the Unreleased Extras set for now if you want. You can buy one disc also for $3.

Where can i get the box set and that halloween dvd!!!!!???!

Check your inbox messages. Any more question, please ask. I just talked to him today and guess who got a free copy of the entire set? Robert Englund himself, I thought that was so cool of him.

Just thought I'd chime in as I just got my set.

The seller is really helpful and my set was delivered within a week, to the UK.

The quality of the box art is really professional. It's a great set and the episodes are in good quality.

hey I was wanting to know how I could contact the seller so that I could get the box set to the tv series of nightmare on elm street. I have been searching a long time for this set and didn't realize that there was 19 I only thought that there was 13 all together including the the movies. Please let me know how to get a hold of the person I am very interested in getting this set. Thanks

hey I was wanting to know how I could contact the seller so that I could get the box set to the tv series of nightmare on elm street. I have been searching a long time for this set and didn't realize that there was 19 I only thought that there was 13 all together including the the movies. Please let me know how to get a hold of the person I am very interested in getting this set. Thanks

Sorry for the long wait. The show last 2 seasons with 44 episodes. That's how its 15 discs. The other 4 discs are special features for the films. Also the guy who makes the sets is now making a Rocky set of extras.