Did I just hear that?

Missy

Believe me, if I didn't read this site and its Saw reviews, I wouldn't have a clue. Granted, I've heard of New Kids on the Block but I couldn't have named a single one of them, much less known DW was one of them, without coming here.

Yeah, I just abbreviated Donnie Wahlberg to DW........Anything you'd like to tell us, Dubs?!?

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to bump this thread and alter it slightly.

Instead of what other people say I'm just going to post what i say to people and ask if their reaction really was just a bit much. So it's for me, did he just say that.

If you listen closely to the Dexter theme. Here.

It almost sounds like it's repeating over and over again, Michael C Halls name.

My Superman date rape theory, followed by the famous John Williams theme sung in a sleazy way.

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

my mom told me this it's a conversation between one of our coworkers and her daughter the night after election night:

Mom: wow Obama won

Daughter does this mean all us white people are going to become slaves now?

:shocked:

My ex just called me in a state of absolute panic. She was in Joe's room and found... let's just say perfectly normal and healthy 13-year-old boy leavings... in his trash bucket.

I tried so hard not to laugh I think I may have sprained something.

A student of mine, too smart for her own good, threatened to throw a broken calculator across the room.

I told her "don't, you might hurt someone, like me."

She said, straighfaced: "Don't worry, I'd never hurt you. You're one of Canada's last surviving leprechauns."

I was too busy laughing to figure out what she meant.

A student of mine, too smart for her own good, threatened to throw a broken calculator across the room.

I told her "don't, you might hurt someone, like me."

She said, straighfaced: "Don't worry, I'd never hurt you. You're one of Canada's last surviving leprechauns."

I was too busy laughing to figure out what she meant.

That was awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My neighbor, a Ministry of Child and Family Development worker and thus the only person i know who can beat me daily in dregs of humanity stories, had to seize a child from its mother AT BIRTH today.

Thought for about two seconds when she asked if we wanted to be foster parents but then thought that maybe I do enough for the world.

My neighbor, a Ministry of Child and Family Development worker and thus the only person i know who can beat me daily in dregs of humanity stories, had to seize a child from its mother AT BIRTH today.

Thought for about two seconds when she asked if we wanted to be foster parents but then thought that maybe I do enough for the world.

Wow.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from 7-11 and while I was deep in contemplation over whether this was a Fruity Pebbles night or a Cocoa Puffs night, I heard the following statement, very clearly and loudly.

"Oh my god, you are so sexy, I want to rape you."

Naturally, I turned my head to discover where this came from, and I saw two college girls looking in my direction, one with a rather offsetting look in her eyes. She then proceeded to walk over to me and repeat her desire to have forced intercourse. I just stood there dumbfounded. What the bloody hell do I say in this situation? "Thank you"? "I'm very flattered"? I just gave a very nervous laugh, and left the store.

I swear I could fill an entire book on weird moments like these in my life.

At least it wasn't an old lady this time.