If they actually break out the Williams music in the finale (for the first time since Season 2), I will be most pleased.

That's literally the only thing they could have done to get me to watch this show. Booster looks like Ryan Reynolds crossed with Captain Hammer.

Yeah, it feels like the guy has a good handle on Booster. I used to watch him on Passions back in the day so I was worried. He's pretty awesome from just that segment.

I'm actually excited for this episode. Sure Blue Beetle is going to look ridiculous, but I think they're spot on with Booster.

I do like the idea that this close to the end Booster is the first real public-friendly hero and demonstrates to Clark the value that this sort of showmanship can have.

God, seeing Rosenbaum makes me remember how great Smallville was at first. He's enough to make me tune into the finale. Even though I haven't watched in years.

Goddammit.

Smallville Complete DVD Box Set.

smallville-complete.jpg

I don't even think a good 60-70% of the episodes are worth owning, but the thought of actually having the complete series has got me giddy. Plus it'll make running the podcast that much easier.

I just how much these studios shit all over us fans, we spend almost 10 years spending 40 to 50 dollars for the sets, just to be giving a big FU with this, it looks great and I'll probably get it, but the only reason is for the new extras. Its like Blu-Ray exclusive material...I hate it

I just how much these studios shit all over us fans, we spend almost 10 years spending 40 to 50 dollars for the sets, just to be giving a big FU with this, it looks great and I'll probably get it, but the only reason is for the new extras. Its like Blu-Ray exclusive material...I hate it

Well, on the flipside, I've never bought any of the previous DVD sets, so this is actually a great deal for me. (if you count seasons 4-7 as a "deal")

I'd probably hold off and wait for a blu-ray release, but this show actually gains very little visually in HD (it's weird), and I'd rather be able to view the episodes on my blu-ray-driveless computer.

Guest TFG1Mike

I knew a Complete Series Set would come! I only had Seasons 4 & 6 on DVD ... but they were christmas gifts so in all reality I have never bought a season set either.

I think the finale is the only thing I'll watch for the rest of Season 10/ I tried getting into the Booster ep, but no matter how far they redeem him I still hate Booster Gold. And the skeets voice was a cheap knockoff of Billy West! At least that's what it sounded like.